What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Kimberly
    Participant

This seems like such a natural fit that I’m sure someone’s squeaked about it before, but just in case:

How about a new pebble animal, based on the griffin in the Windstone logo!

windstone logo griffin

Except for the tips of the ears and beak, he already has the smooth lines of a pebble animal; I’d really like to see that ink drawing evolve into a solid figurine!
      squeak squeak!

etruscan
      Participant

He isn’t quite a pebble, but a sculpture of Snerl is one of the items on Melody’s never-ending list of projects. This photo is from Melody’s deviantArt account.

She calls it “Snerl in clay”.
        Melody says, “One of the many things I’ve never finished! This is ‘Snerl’ the Windstone Logo griffin, in clay. He has paws instead of eagle feet in front.”

From the questions/comments – [comment dated June 7, 2021] “So Melody, what are your plans for Snerl? Will it be available to purchase one day? Production or PYO? Can’t believe I just only saw this today.”

Melody’s reply, also dated June 7, 2021 – “I don’t know, what should I do with him? He’s just sitting around. He’s small enough to be a pyo. I haven’t made him as a pyo because we can’t even keep up with casting the pyos we already have! But production capacity is picking up, so maybe!”

Pena_Snerl_WIP_sculpy

If anyone is wondering, the white “lion with wings” in the background is Melody’s sculpt of Ayonah the lion kirin from her “Reptangle” story.

Kimberly
        Participant

Thanks for letting me know all this!
          And now I am jonesin’ hard for an Ayonah sculpture: SQUEAK SQUEAK!

Bodine
          Participant

ME too!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

dragonmedley
            Participant

I’ll say that Snerl should be a PYO. A friend for the kitty griffin!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Bodine
              Participant

Indeed.
                I am going to ask for bunches of KEEPERS!!😁 I miss painting them.

Nightcrow
                Participant

Snerl PYO sounds fantastic, especially if he’s in scale with the Kitty Griffin PYO! Then again, Snerls painted by Melody & co. would also be awesome…

(So what I’m concluding here is that we can’t lose!)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Bodine
                  Participant

I am going to squeek for HALLOWEEN WOLVES!! What could be a better release for kicking off the holiday season this year.Let’s all howl and call the wolves!!!
                    Kitties want more playmates.😁

etruscan
                    Participant

I am going to squeek for HALLOWEEN WOLVES!! What could be a better release for kicking off the holiday season this year.Let’s all howl and call the wolves!!!
                      Kitties want more playmates.😁

I don’t remember where I saw “Howloween” (the name of a movie, perhaps, maybe somebody else knows) but it seems to fit for the wolves.

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

YESSSSSSS!!!!
                        I Definitely Vote for Howloween Wolves!!!!! Gimme Gimme Gimme! With Bats and Spooky things all over them! AAAAaaawwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooo!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Zeppard Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Scathach
                        Participant

Halloween wolves would be great.

Life is beautiful.

etruscan
                          Participant

This seems like such a natural fit that I’m sure someone’s squeaked about it before, but just in case:

How about a new pebble animal, based on the griffin in the Windstone logo!

windstone logo griffin

Except for the tips of the ears and beak, he already has the smooth lines of a pebble animal; I’d really like to see that ink drawing evolve into a solid figurine!
                            squeak squeak!

More Snerl things, just because …

This has been posted before – Snerl and his family.
                            Melody says, “Someone asked me if Snerl has a family… here’s an old sketch I did of Snerl, our logo griffin and his family; his wife, Shady, the mare, and Cnidle the hippogriff colt.”

Windstone_Snerl-family

This is something that I hadn’t seen before. It’s from Melody’s Facebook page.
                            Snerl and Shady dancing

Pena_Snerl-Shady-dancing

Shiarah
                            Participant

I would absolutely love Halloween GB anything! Wolves sound awesome!

This is as much a question as it is a squeak: Ocelot Griffins. I am IN LOVE with them. Will they ever be painted again, or should I be stalking marketplace/auction listings as my only hope there?

merrillannwhite
                              Participant

I would absolutely love Halloween GB anything! Wolves sound awesome!

This is as much a question as it is a squeak: Ocelot Griffins. I am IN LOVE with them. Will they ever be painted again, or should I be stalking marketplace/auction listings as my only hope there?

Welcome to the forum!

Make sure you put your name on the waitlist for pieces you want. If they make a batch, you will get an email. Also, an item with a lot of names on the waitlist is more likely to be produced. I’ve been wanting to complete my ocelot griffin family for a while. 😁

Shiarah
                                Participant

Yep, I’m definitely on the waitlist for everything I want that isn’t retired! Here’s hoping lots of us want the same things——but not so many of us that the pieces sell out instantly if & when they show up!

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.