What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Megan
    Participant

Natural red sitting red foxes!

Seconded! And a restock on the natural red lying down red foxes. Perhaps in time for fall? Red foxes go so well with autumn decorations.

Melody
      Keymaster

Since pyos are kicking in may I plead for Keepers,Keepers?Please,please,please?😁
        A bunch of them!

We are holding off on casting Keepers right now because they are very slow to cast. Figured it would be better to cast lots of the easier PYOs and get a bunch of them in the store, rather than plug up the works with slow stuff.

Melody
        Keymaster

We are doing our best to restock dragons and other things in various colors. If you haven’t yet, click the “Join waitlist” button next to the items you are after in our store section! We paint things in the order of which are in highest demand.

Nightcrow
          Participant

Thank you for the update, Melody! Looking forward to some restocking, and hopefully some of the things I want most are popular enough to be in it. 🙂

I wish there were a way to join waitlists for things that don’t exist yet, though. 😀 I keep hoping for Lap Dragons in Elven (and any other color they haven’t had yet!), Sitting Orientals and Moon Orientals in Peacock, Color Shift Pebble Fennecs, Silver and Black (like the Cougars, not Sparkle) Lady Cats, & Black Rainbow griffins…

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Megan
            Participant

It might be fun if there was a “What would you like to see produced next?” poll. A few different sculpts/colors the company might consider producing could be listed and people could vote on which one they would most like to be made. So they could gauge interest in new colors on different creatures and such. With so many people on the Facebook group now, I bet there would be a good response.

Ann Marie
              Participant

It might be fun if there was a “What would you like to see produced next?” poll. A few different sculpts/colors the company might consider producing could be listed and people could vote on which one they would most like to be made. So they could gauge interest in new colors on different creatures and such. With so many people on the Facebook group now, I bet there would be a good response.

This would be nice, as long as it is not just on Facebook.

Magentas-Cat

pipsxlch
                Participant

This would be nice, as long as it is not just on Facebook.

Yes. It’s sad to see the lack of interest in the forum anymore.

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

I hear you. Now days if I want to sell one of my Windstones I need to post it on FB, especially since eBay pulled the *stuff* they did for a person to be a seller. And I really am not happy having a FB account. I believe FB is too invasive.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Brenda Z
                    Participant

Wait !!!! I’m confused. I went into eBay and saw the Windstone sale items but I don’t see the ones for sale from individuals. What happened. Is it temporary or do we have to go somewhere else to see them. Ive bought several from individuals from eBay. I also saw something that said it’s sad there is not a lot of conversation on the
                      forum website. I don’t speak up but I love to read them, so keep on posting.

Scathach
                      Participant

Wait !!!! I’m confused. I went into eBay and saw the Windstone sale items but I don’t see the ones for sale from individuals. What happened. Is it temporary or do we have to go somewhere else to see them. Ive bought several from individuals from eBay. I also saw something that said it’s sad there is not a lot of conversation on the
                        forum website. I don’t speak up but I love to read them, so keep on posting.

What are you searching for? If you search eBay for Windstone, everything sold by everyone should show up.

Life is beautiful.

Scathach
                        Participant

I hear you. Now days if I want to sell one of my Windstones I need to post it on FB, especially since eBay pulled the *stuff* they did for a person to be a seller. And I really am not happy having a FB account. I believe FB is too invasive.

Same here.

I used to be much more active here on the forum, but have migrated over to Facebook. 🤷🏻‍♀️

What did eBay do to sellers?

Life is beautiful.

Mika
                          Participant

Ebay requires sellers to connect a bank account to their account now if they want to be able to sell anything. It used to be that sellers could use a PayPal account to get their money, but ebay was being accused of double-dipping with their fees so it was changed to this new system. There are mixed feelings about it but I don’t like it because that’s one more megacorp with an unnecessary amount of my personal information in this age of regular security breaches.
                            You can still buy with only a PayPal account, but if you want to sell you’re pretty much sol.

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Ebay requires sellers to connect a bank account to their account now if they want to be able to sell anything. It used to be that sellers could use a PayPal account to get their money, but ebay was being accused of double-dipping with their fees so it was changed to this new system. There are mixed feelings about it but I don’t like it because that’s one more megacorp with an unnecessary amount of my personal information in this age of regular security breaches.
                              You can still buy with only a PayPal account, but if you want to sell you’re pretty much sol.

Exactly! And THAT is why I’m not going to be selling on eBay any longer. I don’t do online banking and even my PayPal account isn’t linked to my bank. It’s a pain that I can’t use the PayPal invoice feature, but it’s also not worth it to have my bank info out there where it could be hacked. Only my employer has my information for direct deposit, and we only just added the IRS this year because of how long it took them to get our ‘paper’ refund to us in 2020 for our 2020 Fed taxes, which was 9 months due to COVID and Fed offices being closed. We mailed our 2020 return before the COVID shutdown in March 2020 and didn’t get our refund until December 2020! This year we got our refund within 3-1/2 months with the direct deposit option – still longer than it should have taken but better than in 2020.

Ann Marie
                              Participant

Have you tried selling on Etsy or Mercari? They both have a small number of Windstone items for sale, but if more sellers started using one of them, it could be an alternative to eBay.

Magentas-Cat

Ela_Hara
                                Participant

Esty also wants you to link to a bank account. Mercari wants to link to a debit card, which is your bank card.
                                  I don’t want anyone to link to my bank account besides my employer, and now the IRS for tax refund deposits – which I’m not crazy about.

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.