What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    LZ
    Participant

“There are only sufficient castings of the sitting grey fox or lying red fox for a big gb batch.”

Why not both? 😉
      One springy cheerful batch, one summery hot batch?

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

etruscan
      Participant

I do read all the squeaks! Until we can safely hire more people to help, we are very understaffed and are having a heck of a time restocking the store.
        I don’t have much choice about grab bag items at the moment, we only have about 80 young poads™. We are waiting for eyes that can be used for the batch of adult poads™ we have, so I am not painting them right now.
        There are only sufficient castings of the sitting grey fox or lying red fox for a big gb batch.

If it is a question of choosing one of the fox sculpts for a grab bag, I vote for the lying down red fox in any color scheme you prefer – natural, safari, or fantasy.

merrillannwhite
        Participant

Prototype old warriors in carnelian! I saw this suggestion on the fan club page and loved it!

fatalbeauty
          Participant

squeak squeak for a restock of Large Bird-Winged Flip Flap Cat – Lynx Point Siamese please!

also squeak/question, will Flip Flap Cats ever be done in red panda?

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

ManyBirds
            Participant

Vampire Sea Jewel

Nightcrow
              Participant

Prototype old warriors in carnelian! I saw this suggestion on the fan club page and loved it!

I’m all for this. Carnelian OWs and Carnelian Laps would both be very welcome additions to the lineup!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

etruscan
                Participant

I’m all for this. Carnelian OWs and Carnelian Laps would both be very welcome additions to the lineup!

He isn’t Carnelian, but the Raffle prize for this month is a red prototype Old Warrior. Very handsome!

merrillannwhite
                  Participant

He isn’t Carnelian, but the Raffle prize for this month is a red prototype Old Warrior. Very handsome!

Already entered! 😀

Mika
                    Participant

Gonna put in a squeak for baby PYO critters. Smaller figures that (in theory) wouldn’t take as long to paint as their regular counterparts.

Draco
                      Participant

Miss Melody ….I’m still hollering for pastel rainbow baby dragons please !

Courtney
                        Participant

Mouse Wizard Grab Bag

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Bodine
                          Participant

I wouldn’t mind having an OW in Sand Grouse and Lady Hearth in gold.Any chance of that in the future? 👃

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kelsey
                            Participant

Mouse Wizard Grab Bag

I really like this idea 💡 🙂

VS
                              Participant

I would totally go for a mouse wizard or cat wizard grab bag. Granted they’re likely a lot of work but they’d be so cute!

Nightcrow
                                Participant

Add me to the list of people who’d be interested in a Mouse Wizard grab bag, depending on price point!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.