What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Courtney
    Participant

Mouse Wizard Grab Bag I could see going for about the same as Young Unicorn Or Young Sitting Ori prices. I for sure would buy one. They are cute as heck.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Ann Marie
      Participant

I would save up a lot of cheese to get a grab bag Mouse Wizard!

Magentas-Cat

Nightcrow
        Participant

Since we’ve had the Calypso Hearth Dragons appear in the store, I’d like to squeak for more LP dragons in Calypso, please! (Laps, Laps, Laps!) πŸ™‚ And LP Calypso griffins, hoofers, wizards, etc. if other people are squeaking for them. (I’ll squeak for a Mouse Wizard!)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

LZ
          Participant

Since we’ve had the Calypso Hearth Dragons appear in the store, I’d like to squeak for more LP dragons in Calypso, please! (Laps, Laps, Laps!) πŸ™‚ And LP Calypso griffins, hoofers, wizards, etc. if other people are squeaking for them. (I’ll squeak for a Mouse Wizard!)

Melody said somewhere that they would not do more calypso production pieces, only the hearth.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Nightcrow
            Participant

Melody said somewhere that they would not do more calypso production pieces, only the hearth.

Awwww, rats! πŸ˜› Oh, well.

(But speaking of rats… Melody, have you ever considered doing a Rat Wizard?) πŸ˜€

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Asterisktrine
              Participant

I’d like to squeak for shell pink dragons. Any kind really. It’s such a pretty color

wolflodge100
                Participant

I am still waiting to hear about the flip flap lynx point cat? I really need one.

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

I am still waiting to hear about the flip flap lynx point cat? I really need one.

ditto, hope they restock them someday soon!

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                    3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Count me in for that restock as well!

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

merrillannwhite
                      Participant

I’d go for one too. Are they one of the sculpts that uses 11mm eyes? If so maybe they will restock soon.

Melody
                        Keymaster

Awwww, rats! πŸ˜› Oh, well.

(But speaking of rats… Melody, have you ever considered doing a Rat Wizard?) πŸ˜€

We still could do new pieces in calypso, and ones that we haven’t sold on ebay.

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

I’d LOVE a Calypso Mouse Wizard or Bat-Wing Flat Cat!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Zeppard Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Aggie83
                            Participant

Just throwing in another squeak for a mouse wizard grab bag.

Scathach
                              Participant

Just throwing in another squeak for a mouse wizard grab bag.

Yes!! Grab bag and/or production colours.

Also mouse and small wizards in the same colours as the large wizards you did a few years ago.

Life is beautiful.

Dragonlairqueen
                                Participant

I’ll add my plea for the last member of my Brown family, the BROWN (SITTING) SPECTRAL. I have managed to collect all the other Brown dragons, so PLEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!! Thanks!!

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.