What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 667 total)
  • Author
    Courtney
    Participant

Mouse Wizard Grab Bag I could see going for about the same as Young Unicorn Or Young Sitting Ori prices. I for sure would buy one. They are cute as heck.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Ann Marie
    Participant

I would save up a lot of cheese to get a grab bag Mouse Wizard!

Magentas-Cat

Nightcrow
    Participant

Since we’ve had the Calypso Hearth Dragons appear in the store, I’d like to squeak for more LP dragons in Calypso, please! (Laps, Laps, Laps!) πŸ™‚ And LP Calypso griffins, hoofers, wizards, etc. if other people are squeaking for them. (I’ll squeak for a Mouse Wizard!)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

LZ
    Participant

Since we’ve had the Calypso Hearth Dragons appear in the store, I’d like to squeak for more LP dragons in Calypso, please! (Laps, Laps, Laps!) πŸ™‚ And LP Calypso griffins, hoofers, wizards, etc. if other people are squeaking for them. (I’ll squeak for a Mouse Wizard!)

Melody said somewhere that they would not do more calypso production pieces, only the hearth.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Nightcrow
    Participant

Melody said somewhere that they would not do more calypso production pieces, only the hearth.

Awwww, rats! πŸ˜› Oh, well.

(But speaking of rats… Melody, have you ever considered doing a Rat Wizard?) πŸ˜€

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Asterisktrine
    Participant

I’d like to squeak for shell pink dragons. Any kind really. It’s such a pretty color

wolflodge100
    Participant

I am still waiting to hear about the flip flap lynx point cat? I really need one.

fatalbeauty
    Participant

I am still waiting to hear about the flip flap lynx point cat? I really need one.

ditto, hope they restock them someday soon!

Sitting Cat is home!!!!!!

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Count me in for that restock as well!

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for small repairs/CLOSED for major ones until late Spring - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Kirin Family
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail + Ocean Flame Old Warriors
    Emerald Tabby + Masquerade Male Griffins
    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart + Fireberry Dragons

merrillannwhite
    Participant

I’d go for one too. Are they one of the sculpts that uses 11mm eyes? If so maybe they will restock soon.

Melody
    Keymaster

Awwww, rats! πŸ˜› Oh, well.

(But speaking of rats… Melody, have you ever considered doing a Rat Wizard?) πŸ˜€

We still could do new pieces in calypso, and ones that we haven’t sold on ebay.

Ela_Hara
    Participant

I’d LOVE a Calypso Mouse Wizard or Bat-Wing Flat Cat!

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    SEARCHING...for a Red-eyed Razorback Boar! I'd love to Trade, Buy or... Let's Make a Deal!
    SEARCHING...for a production Frog Wizard - please see my Classified Ad!
    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Aggie83
    Participant

Just throwing in another squeak for a mouse wizard grab bag.

Scathach
    Participant

Just throwing in another squeak for a mouse wizard grab bag.

Yes!! Grab bag and/or production colours.

Also mouse and small wizards in the same colours as the large wizards you did a few years ago.

Life is beautiful.

Dragonlairqueen
    Participant

I’ll add my plea for the last member of my Brown family, the BROWN (SITTING) SPECTRAL. I have managed to collect all the other Brown dragons, so PLEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!! Thanks!!

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 667 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.