fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

From Melody’s Facebook page:
      Melody says, “This is a mock-up of the test pewter Kirin horn. It doesn’t need to have another tine, but it will need to have some texture. We can’t make these with the same mirror polish they used to have!”

Windstone_kirin_new-horn-mockup

From the comments:

Comment – “I’d definitely prefer not having a tine. I’d rather as close to original as possible.”
      Melody replied – “Yeah I think you are right. I prefer it without that extra tine also.”
      Comment – “What’s the reason for the tine?”
      Melody replied – “Some people wanted it. Some Kirins have a forked horn, some don’t, some have two horns or more. Anything goes.”

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I’m with LZ for the castle.
        Like, I’m ready to hit the Add to cart button for the castle. Anytime.

Is the button active yet?

Now?

I found the button. It’s not working.

*snort* I just laughed way too hard at this! LOL! No idea how I missed it before, my pictures must not have been loading at the time! Bwahahha!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

tig3r06
        Participant

Squeak Squeak!!! For mother and male albino kirins! πŸ’šπŸ₯³

SQUEAK SQUEAK again!!! For two separate batches, fantasy along with natural horse color baby pegs!

LZ
          Participant

drag0n, I can’t even get the mouse to go on the “add to cart” button. Windstone needs to fix that.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Nightcrow
            Participant

Been thinking about what I most want to add to my collection in the next months, and what I can afford, so here I am squeaking for Peacock Sitting Orientals and Grab Bag Cat Cougar Pebbles (hopefully with 2 batches, one with white markings and one with no markings)!

And, as always, Lap dragons in more colors. πŸ™‚

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Suzanne-Marie
              Participant

I second Tig3r06 πŸ… squeak for Fantasy and Horse colored Baby Pegs…especially since many of us (me included) did not get a Safari or Giraffe this round (insert saddest possible face here).
                Lz that add to cart button when I saw that I laughed so hard..that was So Creative!!…my 1st laugh of the day after busy,busy work today so thank you for that !!

Aggie83
                Participant

After seeing the Winged Mouse Gargoyles thread, is there any chance of them becoming a reality? They are adorable.

Courtney
                  Participant

Young Sitting Oriental Dragons in any production colors.

Especially excited for pastel rainbow and black violet peacock.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Courtney
                    Participant

Fantasy colored Ponycorns or fantasy colored hippogriff colts would be neat grab bags.

LZ
                      Participant

Yesssss production sitting oris! I don’t understand why they have been sidelined yet the bantams are getting cranked out like clockwork.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

etruscan
                        Participant

Yesssss production sitting oris! I don’t understand why they have been sidelined yet the bantams are getting cranked out like clockwork.

Maybe because the sitting Oriental dragons have pewter horns and the bantams don’t.

Courtney
                          Participant

That might be.

I would love to see the Sitting Oriental Dragons in the same production colors as the bantams.

I thought we would see more after the violet flame release but they have stagnated. I yearn to blow all my limited monies on production color Young Sitting Oriental Dragons.

Please Melody πŸ™ make me broke for a couple months because I bought a bright silver Sitting Ori Dragon, dark silver Sitting Ori Dragon and a Emerald Peacock Sitting Ori Dragon all at the same time πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜„

pdlucich
                            Participant

Ok, I said in the “red fox GB?” thread that I’m not that into foxes, buuuuut I’m thinking I would definitely buy a white sparkle arctic fox if such a thing appeared.

It's not hoarding if it's books!
                              Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

BigCatKeeper
                              Participant

Bantams in Woodland and Blue Morpho oh please oh please.

And maybe Scratchers in Woodland and Elven if we are super lucky and eat all our vegetables every night?

Melody
                                Keymaster

I do read all the squeaks! Until we can safely hire more people to help, we are very understaffed and are having a heck of a time restocking the store.
                                  I don’t have much choice about grab bag items at the moment, we only have about 80 young poadsβ„’. We are waiting for eyes that can be used for the batch of adult poadsβ„’ we have, so I am not painting them right now.
                                  There are only sufficient castings of the sitting grey fox or lying red fox for a big gb batch.

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.