fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Mika
    Participant

Would PYO bookends be a possibility? maybe have a different creature for each bookend. Or a castle/small scenery?

etruscan
      Participant

Would PYO bookends be a possibility? maybe have a different creature for each bookend. Or a castle/small scenery?

You mean bookends other than the Winged Bookends? Windstone did produce those maybe 10 (?) years ago but I don’t think they were very popular. I’m not sure whether any more will be cast.

Paint-Your-Own Winged Bookend – Left

Paint-Your-Own Winged Bookend – Right

Mika
        Participant

You mean bookends other than the Winged Bookends? Windstone did produce those maybe 10 (?) years ago but I don’t think they were very popular. I’m not sure whether any more will be cast.

Paint-Your-Own Winged Bookend – Left

Paint-Your-Own Winged Bookend – Right

Should have specified in the original post, but yeah something more dynamic/interesting compared to the wings.

etruscan
          Participant

Once upon a time Melody sculpted a pair of very cute mouse gargoyles but couldn’t decide how to give them tails. An earlier incarnation of the Forum had a gallery with a photo. Unfortunately, that gallery was lost during a transition (and I didn’t save the photos).

I doubt that Melody ever will do anything with the mouse gargoyles but … putting them on bookends might solve the problem of how to add tails. The tails could be sculpted and cast as part of the bookend base.

wolflodge100
            Participant

I was just wondering if you will paint any more flip cats in the lynx point color. I have been waiting for years.

fatalbeauty
              Participant

I was just wondering if you will paint any more flip cats in the lynx point color. I have been waiting for years.

seconded, in flip flap cats as well!

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Melody
                Keymaster

hmm , I’ll see if we have any cast…

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

*wonders what the answer will be, also hopes there’s definitely flip flap cats castings*

1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

merrillannwhite
                    Participant

seconded, in flip flap cats as well!

Third! I’d really like one too.

Scathach
                      Participant

*wonders what the answer will be, also hopes there’s definitely flip flap cats castings*

I hope you have enough Flap and Flip Flap Cats to paint a batch in Jet Black. Pretty please.

Life is beautiful.

Ann Marie
                        Participant

No such thing as “enough” Flap and Flip Flap Cats! The more the merrier! I’d love to see some small flapcats too — new or restock of some of the versions.

Magentas-Cat

Scathach
                          Participant

No such thing as “enough” Flap and Flip Flap Cats! The more the merrier! I’d love to see some small flapcats too — new or restock of some of the versions.

I meant enough castings.

Life is beautiful.

pdlucich
                            Participant

Small flap cats in jet black would be nice. Also wondering, don’t know the paint situation, if cougars in black rainbow sparkle will ever be available.
                              And is “Glacier” exclusive to curlies? I’d like to see it on something else. (come to think of it, something similar with a trace of pale green instead of blue might be nice, too!)

It's not hoarding if it's books!
                              Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

fatalbeauty
                              Participant

Small flap cats in jet black would be nice. Also wondering, don’t know the paint situation, if cougars in black rainbow sparkle will ever be available.
                                And is “Glacier” exclusive to curlies? I’d like to see it on something else. (come to think of it, something similar with a trace of pale green instead of blue might be nice, too!)

I believe that something went wrong with the paint in Glacier that was used on the curlies, I think it was discontinued if I remember correctly…..

1. Mother Meerkat

Tuxedocat
                                Participant

Lynx Point Flap Cats would be nice to see again.

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.