What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

I never thought I would see the day when Windstone would be completely sold out of dragons.0 in stock.WOW! Is this a good thing or a bad thing? I squeek for the store being able to ramp up production again😊

That may be the Facebook effect – a group of new collectors from the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” all trying to build their collections quickly.

According to Facebook the group has 1.1K members, though relatively few make regular posts. There is some overlap with the Windstone Forum members but not a lot as far as I can tell.

P.S. Of course, any member of the Facebook group who buys things from the store also has to be registered on the Forum. We haven’t seen many new people posting here so it seems as though they stick to Facebook for discussing Windstones.

This is too bad – there is a lot of ignorance and asking the same questions over and over as new people join the Facebbok group. A Frequently Asked Questions section would be good but I don’t know who has the time and energy to post one.

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Do you need to be a registered forum member to buy something from the WS Store? I would think you could buy as a Guest if you only want to purchase an item or two. I believe you only need to be a registered forum member to post a comment on the forum threads. I know that if I’m not logged in and am a ‘Guest’ that I can still read others’ posts, I just can’t post a comment as a ‘Guest’.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Zeppard Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

tig3r06
        Participant

Yeah, I think you just need to be registered to participate on the forum and be added to waitlists.

LZ
          Participant

etruscan, I am in bigger groups than the official WE one on FB, and people ask the same question repeatedly even if there is a FAQ to read. Sometimes I see the same question asked twice in a day in those groups, or multiple days in a row. It’s easier to just post without reading, because you get the notifications that you received an answer on FB (automatic and must opt-out), rather than subscribing to notifications on the forum (opt-in).

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

LZ
            Participant

Any production color Sitting Ori dragon. Elven or Stone would be irresistible.

seconded for the sitting oris in stone, that would look awesome!

More production colors for the sitting ori in ANYTHING. They have been around longer than the bantam, yet the bantams are pushed more. 🙁

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

merrillannwhite
              Participant

Any production color Sitting Ori dragon. Elven or Stone would be irresistible.

seconded for the sitting oris in stone, that would look awesome!

More production colors for the sitting ori in ANYTHING. They have been around longer than the bantam, yet the bantams are pushed more. 🙁

I think any of the sculpts with metal horns are more problematic. That said, I would love to see another batch of koi ones, and maybe a batch of the darker colored ones. I decided I didn’t care for all the white except on the kois and pastel ones. I know that kind of mahogany colored one was a lot of people’s favorite (including mine).

Melody
                Keymaster

Right now we only have two painters! We really need six.
                  Because of the Covid thing we are hunkering down in our cave and not hiring new people.
                  Gina and Jaz are working hard as they can, but we just can’t keep dragons in stock.
                  We add new pieces to the store as they are finished, but everything has been selling out really quick!

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

That’s because Windstones make GREAT Holiday Gifts! ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Zeppard Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodancia
                    Participant

I loved the Candycorn baby unicorn grab bag! So many wonderful colors! ! Would love to see another group like that! Or – Candycorn Ponycorns!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Courtney
                      Participant

Oh god. Candycorn Ponycorns.

*in the background my wallet begins weeping softly*

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Bodine
                        Participant

I too am waiting for fantasy Ponycorns.I missed all of the 1st. released batch.Not to mention white ones and black ones in original’s paint.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kelsey
                          Participant

Candycorn Ponycorns!! I would LOVE this so much! 🙂

Megan
                            Participant

Hopefully we’re getting closer to beating this awful virus! Greatly looking forward to the day when Windstone has all painter positions in full swing and we see bigger, more frequent restock batches of production items in the store 🙂

(And so you all won’t have to be nervously looking through your curtains at the slavering horde of fans chanting “Dragons! Dragons! More dragons!” at all times)

Nightcrow
                              Participant

Right now we only have two painters! We really need six.
                                Because of the Covid thing we are hunkering down in our cave and not hiring new people.
                                Gina and Jaz are working hard as they can, but we just can’t keep dragons in stock.
                                We add new pieces to the store as they are finished, but everything has been selling out really quick!

Keep up the good work! 🙂 We’re insatiable, but we do want you all to have functioning arms… and a holiday break!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Draco
                                Participant

Miss Melody are there any Tanzanite or pastel rainbow smaller dragons in the works ? I wouldnt mind a baby dragon of each color ! Thanks 😁

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.