fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

This might have been mentioned earlier, but why not have PYO Poads? Could have the PYO winking to make its pose unique. Also no need to worry about mismatched eyes since it’ll only have one!

In past threads Melody did address this request and her answer at the time was that no ‘Production’ item, such as Poads(tm), would be able to also be a PYO sculpt because there could be too much confusion as to whether a piece was an official Windstone collectable sculpt or someone’s PYO.

In my opinion the Poad(tm) sculpts are so uniquely Windstone I very much doubt if a PYO version would be made, however we can dream.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
      Participant

Can’t wait for the Hippogriff momma.She is lovely.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
        Participant

This might have been mentioned earlier, but why not have PYO Poads? Could have the PYO winking to make its pose unique. Also no need to worry about mismatched eyes since it’ll only have one!

In past threads Melody did address this request and her answer at the time was that no ‘Production’ item, such as Poads(tm), would be able to also be a PYO sculpt because there could be too much confusion as to whether a piece was an official Windstone collectable sculpt or someone’s PYO.

In my opinion the Poad(tm) sculpts are so uniquely Windstone I very much doubt if a PYO version would be made, however we can dream.

Well, maybe it could be a sleeping Poad like Podge on page 95 of “The Veligent”.

Veligent_page95_Podge-sleeping_500-wide

Or a waking Poad (also on page 95) with one eye open but without the “Yikes!!” raised fur.

Veligent_page95_Podge-awake_450-wide

Mika
          Participant

I do know of the “no production pieces made into PYOs” bit, hence the suggestion of making a winking Poad. A unique pose that will enable a Poad PYO to exist.

Setsunawolf
            Participant

Once upon a time Melody said they would not make PYO Poads. The majority of Poads have been painted by Melody. I can think of only a handful that someone else painted. She has a very special relationship with the poad.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
              Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
              Sun Dragon Koi #3

Scathach
              Participant

Once upon a time Melody said they would not make PYO Poads. The majority of Poads have been painted by Melody. I can think of only a handful that someone else painted. She has a very special relationship with the poad.

You’re right. Poads are Melodys special creation. Unique to her.

Life is beautiful.

Setsunawolf
                Participant

I would like a sitting young ori in peacock please.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

Ann Marie
                  Participant

I would like a sitting young ori in peacock please.

Yes, please!

Magentas-Cat

BigCatKeeper
                    Participant

Bantams in blue morpho, please!

Megan
                      Participant

A little squeak for the young dragons and hearth dragons to be released in stone color this coming year 🙂

Nightcrow
                        Participant

A LOUD squeak for production Glacier Pearl dragons, especially Laps!! ♥

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Courtney
                          Participant

Any production color Sitting Ori dragon. Elven or Stone would be irresistible.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

Any production color Sitting Ori dragon. Elven or Stone would be irresistible.

seconded for the sitting oris in stone, that would look awesome!

4 things I'm looking for:
                              1. Mother Meerkat
                              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Bodine
                              Participant

I never thought I would see the day when Windstone would be completely sold out of dragons.0 in stock.WOW! Is this a good thing or a bad thing? I squeek for the store being able to ramp up production again😊

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
                                Participant

I never thought I would see the day when Windstone would be completely sold out of dragons.0 in stock.WOW! Is this a good thing or a bad thing? I squeek for the store being able to ramp up production again😊

That may be the Facebook effect – a group of new collectors from the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” all trying to build their collections quickly.

According to Facebook the group has 1.1K members, though relatively few make regular posts. There is some overlap with the Windstone Forum members but not a lot as far as I can tell.

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.