fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Ann Marie
    Participant

I’d love to see the orange or orange & white Flap Cats and/or Flip Flap Cats, small or large.

Magentas-Cat

Jade
      Participant

Also squeaking for the lynx point flap cat!

tig3r06
        Participant

Small flap cats in jet black would be nice. Also wondering, don’t know the paint situation, if cougars in black rainbow sparkle will ever be available.
          And is “Glacier” exclusive to curlies? I’d like to see it on something else. (come to think of it, something similar with a trace of pale green instead of blue might be nice, too!)

Glacier is so pretty, but I think the paint was discontinued…
          I agree with pale green or similar! I was looking at my lavendar pearl and blue pearl curlies thinking how amazing it would be to have maybe a lime pearl, lemon pearl, etc and make a little rainbow conga 😁 They would need to have the light antiquing to match the old pearls. The new glacial pearl looks like it has really dark antiquing.

laphon1
          Participant

Etruscan: Is this the photo you were thinking of?

etruscan
            Participant

Etruscan: Is this the photo you were thinking of?

Yes, it is. Thank you! I have always thought that they were so cute.

Megan
              Participant

Oh, those are terribly precious! I just love mice.

Nightcrow
                Participant

Speaking of mice, I’m still squeaking for Mouse Wizards in some of the newer production colors, like Blue Morpho and Prismatic Spring and Elven!

Beyond that, still squeaking for restock on Blue Morpho Female Griffins, and for Peacock sitting Orientals. <3

I wouldn’t say ‘no’ to more fantasy Fennecs or Cougars, either, but Melody probably doesn’t even want to think about the phrase “grab bag” right now after all those pegacolts!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

merrillannwhite
                  Participant

This is a little different, but I would squeak for a gallery on the website containing all the grab bag class photos. It would be fun to look at and make a nice reference as well.

Nightcrow
                    Participant

This is a little different, but I would squeak for a gallery on the website containing all the grab bag class photos. It would be fun to look at and make a nice reference as well.

This is a brilliant idea!

(Can I squeak for updates to the Ebay gallery, too, while we’re at it?)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

tig3r06
                      Participant

Squeak Squeak! For natural horse baby pegs for those who really wanted them! I don’t collect them, but want to help Squeak for others. The appy that showed was painted just beautifully.

etruscan
                        Participant

Squeak Squeak! For natural horse baby pegs for those who really wanted them! I don’t collect them, but want to help Squeak for others. The appy that showed was painted just beautifully.

Thank you! Speaking as a squeaker for a natural baby Pegasus grab bag, we appreciate the help. 🙂

Bodine
                          Participant

Squeaking for natural baby pegs!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Natasha
                            Participant

I would really love to see a Pegasus counterpart to the Young Unicorn. The same position, maybe? They’d look awesome displayed together.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                              ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                              Mother: Okapi
                              Gothic - Mahogany
                              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kelsey
                              Participant

I would really love to see a Pegasus counterpart to the Young Unicorn. The same position, maybe? They’d look awesome displayed together.

I love this idea! Would be beautiful 😍

BigCatKeeper
                                Participant

Now that the standing hippogriff colt is in the wings, I’d love to see a sitting hippogriff colt. As a production piece or maybe as a PYO!

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.