fbpx

Waiting and worried

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Waiting and worried

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author

emerald212 wrote:

I noticed that I bought a lot more stuff when I was writing my thesis. When I was done, the desire for a lot of things ended too. I think it was a way for me to channel my stress. Maybe doing exercises or working out would be a more productive way to manage your stress. Try taking walks or something like that instead. Back away from the computer. πŸ˜€

not so easy. i am a computer science graduate student. πŸ™
    i live on computers. the only way i can sort of get work done is to stay at home and turn my internet off. however, i find i need to look up a paper, there goes the seclusion.

when my bf was around, i didnt buy as much when i was stressed because he was around. now he is on the other side of the country; it is just not the same.

πŸ˜•

Allison
    Participant

If it makes you feel a little better, the two PYO Windstones I ordered back during my school year took a month to reach me, and that was due to the border nonsense. They finally did get to me right before I started really worrying, but I wound up getting hammered with some charge for having them perform a “suspicious package check” on the box! All these border fees make it really hard for me to buy anything in the US πŸ™

Krimsen
      Participant

“suspicious package check”? Never heard of that before…I’ve had items opened but I’ve never been charged for the opening πŸ˜• .

Still nothing…still waiting…

Elena
        Participant

*sigh* Still waiting. Some other stuff that had been mailed after my windstones came today though…..

Krimsen
          Participant

Yes, I am starting to freak out. 😳 What if some post person has a thing for Windstones and swiped my package! I had four items in mine. All of my other shipments from ebay have arrived but this one. I know I beginning to sound irrational. I hope it shows up soon…

This just goes to show that my addiction to Windstones is getting worse because I getting paranoid and imagining the postman stealing them. πŸ™
            I might need to take a break…

just breathe, tsija.

i am sure there is a reasonable explaination for the delay. maybe the address got smudged or it was misdirected or delayed some how.

Elena
            Participant

*Holdng Breath* Ther were 2 Package Claim slips at the house when I got home today! I can go get them tomorrow afternoon. *Crossing Fingers*

I had 2 packages in the mail. My Curlie and Griffin chick and then a PYO order.

I know just how you feel! My white sk is not here yet…..*chews fingernails*

Andrea
              Participant

As a seller, I have had three packages returned to me from shipping overseas. I never get an explanation, but I ship it out again the same way and magically everything is okay.
                Customs is wierd.
                I’m sure you will get them soon!

is this what it is like when things are sent over seas to america? or only the other way?

Allison
                Participant

tsija wrote:

“suspicious package check”? Never heard of that before…I’ve had items opened but I’ve never been charged for the opening πŸ˜• .

Still nothing…still waiting…

Mine weren’t opened, they just charged me for the delay, because apparently my box needed extra attention…bah.

I’ve got my fingers crossed, hopefully everything turns up very soon, and the White SK too πŸ™‚

I hope everything shows up soon. I know where you guys are coming from. The longest I’ve ever had to wait for a package was four months! Then after all that wait the items were smashed since the seller was a complete nob when it came to packing. They’ll show up sooner or later.

Well, actually there was one package that never showed up. Why someone wanted to steal a custom made bronze buisness card holder I’ll never know. πŸ™„

Don’t worry im sure it will be fine! I was getting really worried about my scratcher untill i got a letter in the post yesterday saying he was an hour away and they will resease him when i pay the customs charges, charming!

Maria
                  Participant

Arya wrote:

I’ve got my fingers crossed, hopefully everything turns up very soon, and the White SK too πŸ™‚

You won one of the SKs, Arya?

No, I think she was saying that she hopes Whippets SK turns up soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.