fbpx

Waiting and worried

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Waiting and worried

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Krimsen
    Participant

Quote:

Well, actually there was one package that never showed up. Why someone wanted to steal a custom made bronze buisness card holder I’ll never know.

Remember three years ago or so, when the police arrested two postal workers who were ripping open packages and trashing the ones they didn’t like in a giant garbage bin and keeping the nice stuff for themselves…it was around Christmas time.

Maria
      Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

No, I think she was saying that she hopes Whippets SK turns up soon.

Oh. It would help to read the preceding post thoroughly. πŸ˜†

Elena
        Participant

And this christmas there was a husband and wife team around here that was just plain STEALING the post. They were postal workers too. Checking the letters for money and keeping or reselling the packages. They got caught with something like 3 months worth of mail in their possesion 😯

Allison
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Lol, that’s ok, I should have made my post clearer! I would be willing to accept the White SK, to just , you know, avoid any more confusion *innocent face*

πŸ˜†

poop….still not here. Its only been 4 days so I really can’t be worried, but I am just eager!

Elena
            Participant

My BG Curlie and Crouchie Chick Arrived Today!!! Fianlly! And No notion of what held them up πŸ˜• Yours should be there soon tsija!

Krimsen
              Participant

I’m happy for you that they finally arrived. I hope mine show up soon..tomorrow is day 26.

Lokie
                Participant

foxfeather wrote:

My BG Curlie and Crouchie Chick Arrived Today!!! Fianlly! And No notion of what held them up πŸ˜•

I’m glad they finally showed up πŸ™‚

Elena
                  Participant

tsija wrote:

I’m happy for you that they finally arrived. I hope mine show up soon..tomorrow is day 26.

I hope so too tsija! *hugs*

Arya wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Lol, that’s ok, I should have made my post clearer! I would be willing to accept the White SK, to just , you know, avoid any more confusion *innocent face*

πŸ˜†
                    haha, U 2 are silly.

Maria
                    Participant

foxfeather wrote:

My BG Curlie and Crouchie Chick Arrived Today!!! Fianlly! And No notion of what held them up πŸ˜• Yours should be there soon tsija!

Glad you finally got yours, fox.
                      And I’m so looking forward to White SK pics from Whippet! No one has posted pics of their SKs yet except Nirvana.

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.