fbpx

"Tropic" PYO Griffin for sale…SOLD! Thank you!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market "Tropic" PYO Griffin for sale…SOLD! Thank you!

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author

LOL!
    Talk about nightmares…I lost internet for a few days, but have been diligently painting on. It’s been cold and crappy here too, with not much sunlight, so pics…Well, I gotta figure out something inside to accomplish that! But, I have base coated the Uni’s and the wolf I am working on. The wolf is going to be themed in the army’s new digital camo. That will prove fun! I am however a bit further than base coats on one of the unicorns. I am headed off to the paint table today yet again. I can’t afford a day off! 😆 Especially with a couple being X-mas presents! 😮

Pegasi1978
    Participant

You need any examples of the Army ACU pattern? We still have all of hubby’s uniforms from his time in the service. Can’t turn the stupid things in, even if they have tags on them/have never been worn.

Bodine
      Participant

hee-hee-hee…running around the room gleefully…
        see you in the tree.. 😀

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

pegasi1978 wrote:

You need any examples of the Army ACU pattern? We still have all of hubby’s uniforms from his time in the service. Can’t turn the stupid things in, even if they have tags on them/have never been worn.

Nope…I got that one covered. 😀 The commissioner was kind enough to send me photos that matched what they wanted, so I am all good. 😉
        That’s a shame you can’t turn them back in. I bet you could make a little money off of them somewhere. Seems to me, they would make an excellent costume for something, or perhaps someone might need replacements? Glen and Scott are addicted to camo shorts, but those are the old fashioned stuff you can buy at any store. My dad is into Real Tree. I don’t have camo, but I love drab olive green. 😳 Oh, and my dad still has his old army blanket…That scratchy wool thing. 😈

bodine6127 wrote:

hee-hee-hee…running around the room gleefully…
        see you in the tree.. 😀

Yeah, I was gonna call you today if it didn’t come back on. I was going crazy thinking you might have thought I disappeared or something! Mediacom = PITA and costly, crappy internet. Atleast with my DSL before, I knew it was always slower, but it didn’t fluctuate like this “high speed” cable internet. *rolls eyes* Plus in the 3 years I had it, I don’t think I ever had a single time it just went out. 😕

bodine6127 wrote:

:hi: We are waitinnggg….pictures! 😀

Your pictures are in my PYO thread Deary. 😉

Bodine
        Participant

thrumming fingers on a heavy branch,woefully wondering with a heavy sigh……. XD

ROFLMAO!!! *brings chamber pot and reminds friend to hold water…busy busy bee ova here* XD

Bodine
          Participant

XD XD XD 😈

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.