fbpx

"Tropic" PYO Griffin for sale…SOLD! Thank you!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market "Tropic" PYO Griffin for sale…SOLD! Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    NirvanaCat13
    Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Thanks Cat!
      All I can say is he has a good chance of coming to roost in Cali, and I think he should fit in just perfect over there. 8)

Cool! I’m sure he’ll fit right in with all the cool cats 8)

Haha Tiki god indeed, I totaly see that!

Stephanie
      Participant

Congratulations on the sale! He is very very very awesome!!! And Congratulations to the buyer! What a wonderful griffin to add to your windstone collection!!! :yes:

LadyFirebird
        Participant

๐Ÿ˜€

Ok…It’s decided! He has a new home!
          I have checked him over in a final inspection and found nothing out of place. So he will be ready for a bag and boxes tomorrow! ๐Ÿ˜€
          And, I finally have an idea for that silly Unicorn who has been laughing at me from inside his box for the past year! ๐Ÿ˜› YAY!! ๐Ÿ˜†
          Gotta go get my LOA done and finish piddling around with that Ki-Rin that I am putting the “shine” to. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Bodine
          Participant

bodine6127 wrote:

๐Ÿ˜ฅ congrats to the winner,not me ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
            ๐Ÿ˜€ just kidding ,Congrats!!!

Stinker! Shoosh you! XD
            <3's

๐Ÿ˜ณ sawy..*hangs head and shuts mouth*
            ๐Ÿ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

XD XD
            I don’t know what to do with you sometimes! But it’s always good to joke around! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€

Skigod377
            Participant

Wow! Just stopped in to check out the pyo and what a treat!! Very cool.

skigod377 wrote:

Thanks Ski! ๐Ÿ™‚ (I thought of you when I was adding the pink parts! ๐Ÿ˜‰ And GB, I must admit… XD )
              I still need to add a Griffin from you to my army one of these days…Or do you even paint any longer? I know how busy babies and kids can keep you! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ (Ofcourse there is sometimes a length of time where it is easy because they sleep so much…Either that or Glen was just one odd baby!)

Skigod377
              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Thanks Ski! ๐Ÿ™‚ (I thought of you when I was adding the pink parts! ๐Ÿ˜‰ And GB, I must admit… XD )
                I still need to add a Griffin from you to my army one of these days…Or do you even paint any longer? I know how busy babies and kids can keep you! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ (Ofcourse there is sometimes a length of time where it is easy because they sleep so much…Either that or Glen was just one odd baby!)

I dont paint any more. I used to do it for fun or for trading, but it just got to be too much. I have a lot going on now and just no time for painting. I even sold all my paints, though I would like to do it again some time. It was a fun hobby.

siberakh1
                Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

Wow! I like fact that the sunset on the belly was done with the glow in the dark paints! That first picture looks like the tiki god looking down from above upon the land as the sun sets on the horizon. Very cool!

I never noticed the Tiki until you pointed him out. I just thought he looked really cool with all those markings! XD
                  I figured I couldn’t have the sides of him all glowy and nothing on the front, and I like the sunset even more in the glowing phase than I do in natural light. ๐Ÿ˜•
                  Thanks Siberakh1! (Still waiting on seeing your kitty Griffin… ๐Ÿ˜‰ I may have to try and do some fast talking when he is finished! ๐Ÿ˜€ )

Kitty will get done when I’ve got a weekend where I’m not traveling (last weekend to travel for at least a month coming up this weekend (thank goodness!) and my brother stops acting like an idiot and causing problems.

Gee. I’m sorry you gave it up Ski! But in time you will want to do it again it sounds like. ๐Ÿ˜‰ (It’s just getting the time!)
                  I’d go crazy and probably kill off most of the living organisms in my house if not for painting! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜€

Glad to hear you’ll get a chance to slow down on a weekend Siberakh1! We all need that from time to time! Brothers…can’t live with them and it’s illegal to shoot them! ๐Ÿ˜† (No, really, I love my brother…He’s so good at sending me those nasty dirty text messages, that I get to forward on to someone else to pay them back for all the nasty things they send me! What a vicious circle! *evil chuckle*) I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled. (Hope I do better than I did on the Patina Curlies! :shout: ) Oh, hey! Did DM get your #3 Cheetah? (Curiosity killed the cat, I know. ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Maria
                  Participant

That went fast! Congrats to the new owner – you’re one lucky person.

Bodine
                    Participant

XD XD
                      I don’t know what to do with you sometimes! But it’s always good to joke around! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€

Congrats,congrats, Ladyfirebird,may you never tire of looking at it,if you do,…me,me,me,me*jumping up and down over the crowd histerically* XD I got a consolation prize…tee-hee… ๐Ÿ˜€ WC will post photos for us,I’m sure,of it’s progress…*doing the happy dance* ๐Ÿ˜‰

LadyFirebird
                      Participant

bodine6127 wrote:

XD XD

Congrats,congrats, Ladyfirebird,may you never tire of looking at it,if you do,…me,me,me,me*jumping up and down over the crowd histerically* XD I got a consolation prize…tee-hee… ๐Ÿ˜€ WC will post photos for us,I’m sure,of it’s progress…*doing the happy dance* ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks :hi: I do have a special place for him–on my nightstand next to my bed. That way when I have the light on him before I turn in, I can see him glow in the dark! I know, quirky! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ I did wonder if you were going to try and get him–I admire a lot of things that I usually don’t end up getting–saw your post shortly after I PMd WC. She said she had something special for you, so I didn’t feel too bad getting him. If I ever do tire of looking at him [please do not hold breath] you’ll be the first one I’ll contact Bodine! Look forward to seeing your special pretty! ๐Ÿ˜€

Bodine
                        Participant

XD You enjoy Tropic….I’m just yanking on you.I did want it but your pm slid in there just ahead of me.
                          Alls fair ๐Ÿ˜€
                          When she does my griff,it will also be awesome ๐Ÿ˜€ I can’t wait…have to though.
                          Need two pyo griffs squeek* squeek* squeek* anybody have two? trade,sell,beg,borrow? ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.