fbpx

"Tropic" PYO Griffin for sale…SOLD! Thank you!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market "Tropic" PYO Griffin for sale…SOLD! Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Ok, after some more work, and a few tweaks, here he is finally up in Flea Market area. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Up for sale is a one of a kind, PYO Griffin painted in a tropical theme.
    I spent just over 78 hours in time on this guy. I am not sure how I managed to spend that much time, but the 3 hours here and there added up quite a bit! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
    He is painted in Golden, Liquitex, VanGogh, and Apple Barrel glow int he dark paints. He is gloss finished with Krylon.
    I tried to capture the setting sun on his belly, and give him some of the ocean, a few shady palm trees, and sand…Just an all around sun and fun feeling!
    Here are pictures taken in black light (He also maintains a healthy glow if put under a bright house lamp for a good amount of time. ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

And, here are pictures taken without flash and in natural light…

And a couple of close-ups of the palm trees, beach and ocean…

A part of me really wishes I could keep him, but alas, with no job currently, that is not a feasible idea. I would like to get $150 for him. There will never be another made just like him, so rest your mind, he is OOAK! I am not normally a “picture” painter, so I was pleasantly surprised at how well the idea for the bottom did work out, and how well I was able to paint it. (Sorry to those who do not like pink, but as a tropical theme, it had to have it!!!)
    I will gladly accept, Postal money orders, cashier’s checks, and paypal (Sorry, no personal checks). The $150 INCLUDES: Shipping to the US, Delivery Confirmation, and Insurance. He will come bagged in his original bag, inside of his original bubble wrap, peanuts, and Box. Double boxed also for added protection. (Anyone wanting me to ship out of the country, I will do so, but, and I hate to do this, the shipping will be higher according to cost to me to send it to you…I wouldn’t think it would be much more than an extra $10.)
    If you are interested, PM me here. I will try to be on daily to look for any PM’s and answer them promptly. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thank you for looking,
    Jennifer
    WSC

Bodine
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜€ What a beauty Jen…I will be the first ๐Ÿ˜€ Congrats,It is something.What a great job.O kay folks…and the first bid is….$150.00 ๐Ÿ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Stephanie
      Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฎ WOW! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ He looks fantastic! I has no extra moneys but I hope he sales well for you!

WELL DONE!!!! :yes:

Maria
        Participant

His flourescent accents look so neat.

lamortefille
          Participant

I love his sunset under the black light! He’s way cool; best of luck selling. ๐Ÿ˜€

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

Wow! He’s so cool! I hope he sells for what he’s really worth ๐Ÿ˜€ .

siberakh1
              Participant

Wow! I like fact that the sunset on the belly was done with the glow in the dark paints! That first picture looks like the tiki god looking down from above upon the land as the sun sets on the horizon. Very cool!

Bodine
                Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฅ congrats to the winner,not me ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
                  ๐Ÿ˜€ just kidding ,Congrats!!!

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

bodine6127 wrote:

๐Ÿ˜ฅ congrats to the winner,not me ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
                  ๐Ÿ˜€ just kidding ,Congrats!!!

Stinker! Shoosh you! XD
                  <3's

Ok, I have PM’d the party interested in Tropic…SO negotiations are underway. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€

siberakh1 wrote:

Wow! I like fact that the sunset on the belly was done with the glow in the dark paints! That first picture looks like the tiki god looking down from above upon the land as the sun sets on the horizon. Very cool!

I never noticed the Tiki until you pointed him out. I just thought he looked really cool with all those markings! XD
                  I figured I couldn’t have the sides of him all glowy and nothing on the front, and I like the sunset even more in the glowing phase than I do in natural light. ๐Ÿ˜•
                  Thanks Siberakh1! (Still waiting on seeing your kitty Griffin… ๐Ÿ˜‰ I may have to try and do some fast talking when he is finished! ๐Ÿ˜€ )

Thank you Lamorte! Always nice to hear compliments from you! ๐Ÿ˜€
                  PT, one of these days…I’m gonna end up with one of your Griffins! Thank you for the compliment! ๐Ÿ˜‰
                  Serenity, he wasn’t up there for more than a half hour before I got the offer for what I was asking… ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
                  Thank you GB…and was that a pink comment you edited? LOL ๐Ÿ˜‰ XD (You know I aimed that pink one at you…*hugs* )

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

I have to say, seeing him under the blacklight was an experience! I really love how that sunset came out on his belly, and though he is impressive under regular light I don’t think anything can compare to him under a black light!

Thanks Cat!
                    All I can say is he has a good chance of coming to roost in Cali, and I think he should fit in just perfect over there. 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.