fbpx

The Wailing Wall

Home Forums Miscellany Community The Wailing Wall

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    megamibabe16
    Participant

Mother always says, “Things have to get worse before they can get better.” So I am sure that things will get better soon. I don’t have any really bad problems in my opinion. Just normal stuff like financial issues, school, and an old knee injury acting up. Other than that I am enjoying life and my break.

Rocky Mountain Oysters, huh? ๐Ÿ˜€
      There’s a T-shirt out there with a cow standing on it’s hind legs, holding its…….ahem…own ๐Ÿ˜‰ And the shirt says: “Rocky Mountain Oysters–The original Sack Lunch”

I want that shirt along with the one of the crusty old mustachioed farmer who’s got this scowl on his face and is pointing at you. That one says “Don’t mess with me; I castrated everything on this place!” ๐Ÿ˜†

LadyFirebird
      Participant

Yesterday was bad because I confronted my boss–talk about flames! ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Was thinking later I’ll have my Rocky Mountain Oysters and have them bronzed as a trophy! ๐Ÿ˜† I’m in sit back and wait mode—very dangerous for those who have crossed me. Don’t mess with someone born under Scorpio and in the year of the Dragon no less! You’ll be in a world of hurt from both ends! Today was the dawn of enlightenment that maybe I may have had a point–that’s one way that I’ll stick it to all of them! They don’t know quite what to say to me because they see I’m right–even my coworker. Things could have gone so much easier this last week but my boss wouldn’t listen to what I had to say; and I wasn’t mean about it when I suggested it. On top of that, he gives my coworker extra hours to catch up–told her that now I’m behind which is now putting her behind and making her nervous. Oh well! I’m going home now because to have me there an extra hour would break the bank and besides it’s obvious that they don’t think what I do is all that important! I was so collected as I injected little bits of vemon here and there–okay, so now they’re getting a taste but they ain’t seen nothing yet! Just wait–wait until the copious amounts of poo hits the fan because of their bull headedness! I’m already seeing it!:evil:

Fasten your seatbelts folks–it’s gonna be a bumpy ride!!! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ BUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

๐Ÿ˜€ *sits back with a glass of bourbon to watch* Who’s got the popcorn?

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

Yesterday was bad because I confronted my boss–talk about flames! ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Was thinking later I’ll have my Rocky Mountain Oysters and have them bronzed as a trophy! ๐Ÿ˜† I’m in sit back and wait mode—very dangerous for those who have crossed me. Don’t mess with someone born under Scorpio and in the year of the Dragon no less! You’ll be in a world of hurt from both ends! Today was the dawn of enlightenment that maybe I may have had a point–that’s one way that I’ll stick it to all of them! They don’t know quite what to say to me because they see I’m right–even my coworker. Things could have gone so much easier this last week but my boss wouldn’t listen to what I had to say; and I wasn’t mean about it when I suggested it. On top of that, he gives my coworker extra hours to catch up–told her that now I’m behind which is now putting her behind and making her nervous. Oh well! I’m going home now because to have me there an extra hour would break the bank and besides it’s obvious that they don’t think what I do is all that important! I was so collected as I injected little bits of vemon here and there–okay, so now they’re getting a taste but they ain’t seen nothing yet! Just wait–wait until the copious amounts of poo hits the fan because of their bull headedness! I’m already seeing it!:evil:
          Fasten your seatbelts folks–it’s gonna be a bumpy ride!!! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ BUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

This whole Rocky Mountain Oysters thing is rather dependent on the fact that he actualy has something to fill the “sack lunch” with in the first place…..

Oh and Fern, remind me never to piss you off…..me and Scorpios tend to not play really nice IF we ever bump heads….but I don’t ever intend to piss you off so we should be good =P

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

tasgrs wrote:

๐Ÿ˜€ *sits back with a glass of bourbon to watch* Who’s got the popcorn?

I’ve got light, movie theater butter, butter, salt and pepper, and kettle corn……who wants what?

This whole Rocky Mountain Oysters thing is rather dependent on the fact that he actualy has something to fill the “sack lunch” with in the first place…..

Well…yeah. I was thinking of mentioning that but decided to be nice for a change. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜‰

LadyFirebird
            Participant

Cat, tasgrs it’s not that I’m this little demon sitting in wait for someone to cross me. I’m pretty easy going, pleasant to be around, crazy a lot and I don’t look for trouble. Hate drama and would rather avoid confrontation and scenes. But this is a situation that has been going on for quite some time–coworker deals with a lot of personal issues on company time and I get my work done. Now for them to give her extra hours really flamed me! Especially since my boss has been bitterly compaining about her! Hey, if he didn’t open his mouth, I probably wouldn’t think anything of it. But I hear from his mother how he praises me and that I’m a good worker and get my work done and then he goes and gives her extra hours!!! It was like WTF!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Oh no, I had to call him on that!

Now that it is merely smoldering in that office and they are starting to see the mess that is being created, they don’t know what to say. My boss had a headache all this week—oh well. And to top it off, if they only had me in there 4 hours last week–just 4 little hours, I could have gotten a handle on the mess that was starting to be created! Things are starting to blow up because of all this–hey, not my problem now–told you about this situation and made my offer. They were full of ego, BS and didn’t listen and didn’t take me up on my suggestion/offer. Instead they just kissed the @ss that poos on them! It’s too late now! I see the poo heading towards that fan at warp speed.

It takes a lot to get me really, really mad–a long time! I just don’t blow up and flame everything in sight. But when I’m pushed, and I feel I’ve been treated unfairly or taken advantage of–hey stand back! I really blow it and it isn’t pleasant! He said some things I will not forget–he is now in the realm of the unforgiven–may God have mercy on you because I won’t!!!! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

You got a point as to whether he has anything to fill up that bag! ๐Ÿ˜† I just may have to find another trophy when I leave–he hardly has any hair so I can’t score even a scalp! XD

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.