fbpx

The Wailing Wall

Home Forums Miscellany Community The Wailing Wall

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Patricia
    Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

This is what it’s about–those little things that irritate you but seem so small to others. I’d be highly upset too if someone broke the back window of my car!!! So rant away–my issues are far from being cleared but this is a great way to deal with it! We could add those brats in with our stupid bosses! Let the mutilation begin!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

No kidding. this is just the latest. I’ll admit I’m under a ton of stress right now that I’m not going into but this was just like the icing on the cake for the moment…and the cake isn’t even done baking yet. I can’t wait for things to change and get better…(at least that is what I’m hoping for.)

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

LadyFirebird
      Participant

Just reading some of the threads here not only on this Wailing Wall, but others who have their own individuals threads of woe of what is torturing them! Man this year isn’t going to leave anyone unscathed! ๐Ÿ˜ก I’ll be up late–not going anywhere–it’ll just be me, my dogs and my birds–I’ve got some Kahalua, Baileys and some whipped cream. Can’t mention the name of this drink but I think a lot of you know what it is–gonna suck on those babies until I’m seeing double of everything! ๐Ÿ˜† I’ll make a special toast to everyone who is having a bad time right now–from broken cars to cancelled shows–from personal illness to pet illness–from jobless ones to ones with idiot bosses–just anything and everything that has made our lives completely suck! Here’s to you all and may the New Year bring some relief! I’ll be thinking of you as I pass out from this year! XD

Katherine
        Participant

The hose pipe burst-we have to fix it AGAIN. I hate our “dinign room”-it was really a garage-turned room. Long story short-lots of wintery drafts, water leaks in ruining the carpet 100x over, bugs get in easily, and the door that is causing all of this doesn’t seem to be fixable! (the frame is crooked-or something.) Finances aren’t allowing us to fix it, and I need a job! The sooner I can get a job, the sooner we can pay off all of our debt.
          Wailing over…… ๐Ÿ˜ณ

LadyFirebird
          Participant

Oooooooo yes; I knew this year was gonna kick my bum to the end! Background–my boss is very, very unhappy with my coworker’s performance because she spends way too much time with personal phone calls, texting, emails on company time. Yet–he gives her extra hours–something he said he wouldn’t to. Well he did last week and I flamed him–so he gave me extra hours as well–I was there working for them, so was she and she didn’t like it at all!!!!!!! She has a useless husband on disability–nothing wrong with him but laziness–milking the system for all it’s worth–so he gets an income from that plus hers. I have no husband or family who are giving me financial support so why is she getting extra hours for being a not so good worker?

She informs me via email that she had worked extra hours this month and when they sat down with the boss they figured it was about 8 hours! Well I’ve been coming in early for the longest time and my boss knows this to try and keep on top of things since they cut our hours. So I informed her that fine and dandy but I have extra hours as well and don’t appreciate how he’s just passing these out to everyone but me! Told her that it will be very unpleasant there if he doesn’t step up to accommodate me! Know she didn’t like that–she is a ‘religious’ person and I won’t name the religion but they think in the end no one will be around but them. Guess she feels since she is truly one of ‘god’s children’ she is viewed as more worthy–got some sorry-arse news for her.

I know by informing her of this that she is now upset–why can’t I just peacefully be screwed? Pretty much told her that I won’t be and I don’t care if that’s upsetting to anyone! Gonna flame that fat arsed boss of mine come Monday–anyone here for barbeque pork rump? ๐Ÿ‘ฟ XD

NirvanaCat13
            Participant
              LadyFirebird
              Participant

XD XD Can you just see me going in his office come Monday morning with a case of beer and a huge tub and asking him to sit in it as I pour the beer around him. He’d probably go for it thinking I had something kinky in mind!!!! XD XD

twindragonsmum
                Participant

OMG! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ *SNERK!* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! XD XD XD

twindragonsmum XD

tdm

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Beer Marinated Rump Roast

And Cat for the Hail Mary play to win the game!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ XD XD

MWAHahahahahahaha….and it’s even a LEGIT recipe! Gotta love it. ๐Ÿ˜† Extra points if you can hold his head under while he marinates…..

tasgrs wrote:

MWAHahahahahahaha….and it’s even a LEGIT recipe! Gotta love it. ๐Ÿ˜† Extra points if you can hold his head under while he marinates…..

*Is thinking about the movie “Fried Green Tomaotes”* XD

LadyFirebird
                  Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

tasgrs wrote:

*Is thinking about the movie “Fried Green Tomaotes”* XD

Secret’s in the sauce!!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ XD

LadyFirebird
                    Participant

Ooooooo yes! Was quite a day today—need to cooooooool down a bit but I have one thought–Rocky Mountain Oysters! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

LadyFirebird wrote:

Ooooooo yes! Was quite a day today—need to cooooooool down a bit but I have one thought–Rocky Mountain Oysters! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

:puke:
                      Well, really they aren’t too bad if someone sneaks them to you, and you don’t know what they are for a few days after you eat them. XD
                      But, I’m not saying I am in the mood for your style of them I don’t think….
                      Lady, you know what you do? Buy ya a $3 bottle of visine…When he isn’t looking put aobut a third of it in his coffee/drink…Coffee hides the salt taste as well as soda pop…He will have the trots in a bit, and payback is sooooooooooo sweet! (Yes, we have done this, and no it isn’t a pretty sight!) ๐Ÿ˜ˆ XD XD

darjeb
                      Participant

GOSH I hope everything gets better for everybody SOOOOON

I too, hope that everything gets better for people soon!

And Marinated rump…. ๐Ÿ˜† Go Cat!

I’m just still jobless. I’ve been choice number 2 more times then I can count, and always get shoved over for the person they know. You know what about people you know? THEY USUALLY SUCK! I bet they fire him in a month and try to come crawling back to me. And that may not go over to well for them, if you catch my drift…. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ And I swear insurance companies try to kill you. It’s like they’re going, well, we covered everything up until now, so now we have to cover nothing to make up for it! Can I bring them to the mutilation tar pit fun and goodness? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

But my Fluff is still hanging on. He’s scrawny as a toothpick but he’s holding on.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.