fbpx

The Trip

Home Forums Miscellany Community The Trip

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

Sounds like a great start. Hope you can post pics sometime. πŸ˜€

Keep having fun, and I look forward to your next update!

Kyrin

Hope you have a great trip! Stay safe… πŸ™‚

Maria
      Participant

I’m glad that you’re able to take this trip, DDVM. Have fun and take care.

Lokie
        Participant

Have fun! πŸ˜€

So we finished Skyline Drive and I saw a BOBCAT! I was so excited – thank God there was no one behind us because I yelled to Sue to stop! It was a pretty good look before he ran off. We saw a ton more deer, too. And we went to Luray Caverns which were amazing! If anyone ever goes there definitely do the taverns.

Yesterday was a lot of driving – we got to Memphis. We went to the zoo last night to see the lights and went for a horse drawn carriage ride. The horse was Jim, a gorgeous 18 hand Percheron. We had a blast even though we were freezing.

We stayed at the Heartbreak Hotel last night and we are going to Graceland shortly – can’t go to Memphis without going to Graceland! Then the next 3 days are just driving to get to the Grand Canyon.

But I’m having a great time and I’m feeling alot better a week and a half out from chemo plus the doctor adjusting my meds! I can actually eat! I’ll let you know how Graceland is.

ddvm wrote:

So we finished Skyline Drive and I saw a BOBCAT! I was so excited – thank God there was no one behind us because I yelled to Sue to stop! It was a pretty good look before he ran off. We saw a ton more deer, too. And we went to Luray Caverns which were amazing! If anyone ever goes there definitely do the taverns.

Yesterday was a lot of driving – we got to Memphis. We went to the zoo last night to see the lights and went for a horse drawn carriage ride. The horse was Jim, a gorgeous 18 hand Percheron. We had a blast even though we were freezing.

We stayed at the Heartbreak Hotel last night and we are going to Graceland shortly – can’t go to Memphis without going to Graceland! Then the next 3 days are just driving to get to the Grand Canyon.

But I’m having a great time and I’m feeling alot better a week and a half out from chemo plus the doctor adjusting my meds! I can actually eat! I’ll let you know how Graceland is.

ive been near Luray Caverns many times but never stopped . Have a good time say hi to the king for me πŸ™‚

Pegasi1978
          Participant

So cool to see wildlife in its natural habitat and not at zoos. Man I wish I could see the Memphis Zoo. I bet it’s a lot better than The ZOO – Northwest Florida (the one closest to me). That one is so small and run down – I feel sorry for the animals.

I’m glad to hear that you are feeling better now. Enjoy Graceland and the Grand Canyon!

Sbianchi
            Participant

Glad to hear you are having a wonderful time and that you are feeling better.

That’s great news, I am so happy you are having a great time.

Kyrin

Katherine
              Participant

I am so happy that you are having a great time!!! 8)

SAFE trip!!!! I’m glad you’re having a good time!

lamortefille
                Participant

ddvm wrote:

If anyone ever goes there definitely do the taverns.

If they have taverns, I’m def. in! πŸ˜†

I’m so happy you are feeling better and enjoying your trip. I would love to visit Memphis and see Graceland. I hope it was great:)

Starbreeze
                  Participant

I’m glad you’re having a great trip. Keep those updates coming. πŸ™‚

Have tons of fun!!! πŸ˜€
                    Skyline Drive is beautiful! 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.