fbpx

The "I got my swap!" thread

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps The "I got my swap!" thread

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    Skylover
    Participant

I got mine late last night! Scathach painted me a beautiful gray and white kitsune named “Frosty”. I love him! He also came with a cute little fuzzy buddy. Thank you so much Scathach!

photo IMG_5441_3_zps6f02cb81.jpg

photo IMG_5440_2_zpsec9144ba.jpg

photo IMG_5442_4_zps72ee8dda.jpg

photo IMG_5443_5_zps79bbfaef.jpg

photo IMG_5439_1_zpsa287c237.jpg

Scathach
      Participant

I got mine late last night! Scathach painted me a beautiful gray and white kitsune named “Frosty”. I love him! He also came with a cute little fuzzy buddy. Thank you so much Scathach!

photo IMG_5439_1_zpsa287c237.jpg

I’m so glad you like him/her πŸ™‚

Life is beautiful.

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

Wow! I’m so glad everyone posts these they are so fun to look at… All the eye candy! You guys must have so much fun painting for each other like this!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Zloy720
          Participant

Yay, finally got mine! Mmloda painted me a really cool griffin in what she called a fire cat color scheme. He’s super awesome, I love him! THANK YOU so much! :bigsmile:

Please please mmloda if you have photos post them. I still haven’t had time to setup a cloud account to post photos here yet. ..

On an side note, even though I never set a sculpt or color pref for the swaps, somehow all my swap pieces to date are all really similar & complementary color schemes. They look amazing together, like a deliberate family and I adore them, just thought the similarity under these circumstances was statistically really amusing. πŸ˜‰

SPark
            Participant

Wow! I’m so glad everyone posts these they are so fun to look at… All the eye candy! You guys must have so much fun painting for each other like this!

There really have been a lot of fantastic pieces in this one. I am absolutely going to join the next swap.

That green and purple dragon makes me want to try something in green and purple. And the white fox is adorable (and so glossy! πŸ˜€ )

MandBsMom
              Participant

There really have been a lot of fantastic pieces in this one. I am absolutely going to join the next swap.

That green and purple dragon makes me want to try something in green and purple. And the white fox is adorable (and so glossy! πŸ˜€ )

I agree with you! I’m joining the next one too!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

I got my swap from Bodine and I will post pics sometime today. Thank you Mimi for a great piece. I gave a hard challenge with this one (colorful nudabranch pictures)

Edit: ok here she is!! The soft turquoise and sports are so pretty and it’s cool to see how each artist interprets the ideas they are sent.
                Thanks so much Mimi!!

photo F56890C1-603E-40A9-8CE3-F088434C1223_zpsh6begyl8.jpg

SPark
                Participant

Oh wow! That is so colorful and pretty.

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

COOL! Great Keeper – so unusual! πŸ™‚
                    Neat Slug too!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Elena
                    Participant

So got home and there was a Windstone box waiting for me…

Did I order something? I couldn’t remember its been kind nuts at both jobs and my brain is mush…

Put the box aside until I had time to open it

found time and opened…. really I didn”t clue in until I saw ‘PYO Swap’ written on the item box
                      OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!
                      THNAK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH MISS MELODY!!!!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
                      I absolutely LOVE her!!!!

I asked for a winged thing based on a Transformers Character named Windblade
                      Windy Dragon photo 001-1.jpg

SPark
                      Participant

I would never have thought to paint a Windstone like a transformer. That is really neat!

Melody
                        Keymaster

I got my swap from Bodine and I will post pics sometime today. Thank you Mimi for a great piece. I gave a hard challenge with this one (colorful nudabranch pictures)

Edit: ok here she is!! The soft turquoise and sports are so pretty and it’s cool to see how each artist interprets the ideas they are sent.
                          Thanks so much Mimi!!

photo F56890C1-603E-40A9-8CE3-F088434C1223_zpsh6begyl8.jpg

OMG that’s fantastic!!

Melody
                          Keymaster

So got home and there was a Windstone box waiting for me…

Did I order something? I couldn’t remember its been kind nuts at both jobs and my brain is mush…

Put the box aside until I had time to open it

found time and opened…. really I didn”t clue in until I saw ‘PYO Swap’ written on the item box
                            OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!
                            THNAK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH MISS MELODY!!!!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
                            I absolutely LOVE her!!!!

I asked for a winged thing based on a Transformers Character named Windblade

I am glad you like her! Pam made the spooky transformer eyes for her. The finishing touch.

That’s a great piece Ya painted Mel and Ya, the piece from Bodine is pretty cool

I got mine yesterday from wolflodge101 (ithink) I’ll have pics up as soon as I can. I hurt my back last night real bad and have yet too get pics of it. When I can get up my stairs again I’ll get some pics. Thanks so much!

I hope you like him. I am sorry to hear about your back. I have been fighting back spasms for three days now so I know your pain. I hope you feel better soon!

sorry I guess I missed this. He is wonderful and happily hanging in my window sill watching birds and the goings on of my household. πŸ™‚ Thank you very much!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                            www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                            Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 97 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.