The "I got my swap!" thread

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps The "I got my swap!" thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 97 total)
  • Author

Yay! I’m so glad you like him! I’ll see what I can do to post some pictures, but it’ll have to wait till tomorrow when I get on my computer.

Here we go. Not the best pictures, though.

Beautiful piece! The color layout is perfect.

Has mine arrived? I lost my tracking, but it was supposed to be there this previous monday or tuesday. (my original swap, not laundry’s)

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

dragonmedley
    Participant

Omigosh Allie, no wonder it cost you a fortune to ship! That box is huge!!! The plus side though is that I got it quickly 🙂

The story was, Laundry was painting for me, but the cat said something mean to the sculpt, so it committed suicide. Laundry couldn’t paint a replacement in time, so Allie chimed in and painted me a penguin griffin!

I’ll post pics later, I just got home.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

OK, my other swap was due one Monday or Tuesday though. Have you heard from them about it? I lost the tracking number. And ya..I didn’t have a smaller box. But the postal guy was all telling me that a smaller box wouldn’t have mattered. blah..

Hope you like it, and I am glad it arrived nice and safe. 🙂 It has fun sparkle stuf so check it out in the sunshine if you get a chance. 🙂

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Bodine
      Participant

LOVE LOVE that Siamese Keeper!Congrats on such a beauty!
        Our boxes have been sent today and on their way.Bodinetoo’s is due to arrive Monday.The one I did is on it’s way north. 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
        Participant

Here is my lovely Wintry Unicorn painted by the delightful ZLOY!Thank you for this beauty and the very nice bookmark you made for me sitting next to her.She will proudly be a part of my 4 piece unicorn “Seasons” set.
          Image and video hosting by TinyPic
          Here is Bodinetoo/Jeff’s Dragon from my friend Ela-Hera.He loves it,thinks the colors are great.I love the eyes,NICE!Great job on both pieces,thanks ladies!
          sorry a bit fuzzy,I moved and my camera is limping along sadly but I did get a few shots.The green light from the tree made the green color pop out! 🙂 If you have more pictures and can post for him Ela,please do so all can see the good job you did,thanks!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Falcolf
          Participant

Such pretty swaps! This group is really snazzy so far! 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Rachel
            Participant

Amazing unicorn and dragons, so far.

dragonmedley
              Participant

And here’s Peo, the emperor penguin/badger griffin!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Great pieces everyone! Such beautiful work into these. Come everyday to see what’s been posted!

KaytanaPhoenix
                Participant

I’m enjoying seeing the swap photos! These have turned out great so far! 🙂

Skylover
                  Participant

Wow, the detail on that unicorn is just stunning. The griffin is very handsome. Keep the pictures coming. These have all come out so nice!

SPark
                    Participant

I absolutely LOVE the emperor penguin griff!

Kiya
                      Participant

I got mine, just been very busy with the holiday and my camera is not working. 🙁 If the artist wants to post photos until I can get mine they can! It’s a foo painted like a chow-chow. 🙂

Thanks!

sure, I’ll go find them. I had fun painting for you again. 🙂

OK. Here are Peo and Chow Chow.

Peo the Emperor Penguin/badger Griff for dragonmedley:

Chow Chow the Chow Chow Mama Foo Dog for Kiya:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 97 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.