fbpx

The "I got my swap!" thread

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps The "I got my swap!" thread

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

I’m very happy that you like your phoenix twindragon1!

Here are some pictures I took before it shipped out (I tried to size the original raw photos for photobucket, which is becoming a pain in the butt to use lately and quickly :P). There are comets/shooting stars and little stars/stardust all over him as s/he is perched on a floating bit of rock:
       photo ErythSea_pyo.jpg

I was requested paint a phoenix based off of the Eryth Sea location in the game Xenoblade Chronicles, but at night. Here is the picture I used as inspiration:

photo ErythSea_Xenoblade.jpg

wolflodge100
      Participant

I got mine yesterday from wolflodge101 (ithink) I’ll have pics up as soon as I can. I hurt my back last night real bad and have yet too get pics of it. When I can get up my stairs again I’ll get some pics. Thanks so much!

I hope you like him. I am sorry to hear about your back. I have been fighting back spasms for three days now so I know your pain. I hope you feel better soon!

sorry I guess I missed this. He is wonderful and happily hanging in my window sill watching birds and the goings on of my household. πŸ™‚ Thank you very much!

I am so glad you like him! You asked for a husky theme, I hope that came through!

SPark
        Participant

Siberakh1, that is a gorgeous phoenix! I love the shooting stars. πŸ˜€

Bodine
          Participant

I think they were all done beautifully this time around.Especially that amazing griffin owl you did Brandy.Fabulous!I also saw your paintings on facebook.Lady,you are extremely talented my friend.

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

i just got word that laundry2011 got her’s yesterday. I’ll try ti get pics when i return in january. She is very happy with it. Thanks from both of us foxfeather!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
            www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
            Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Lokie
            Participant

Everyone did such a nice job! I loved looking at all the PYOs in this thread :bigsmile:

dragonmedley
              Participant

I think we’re still missing a few…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

There will not be pics of the ones Mary and I received until I return home in January.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

twindragon2
                Participant

I think so too. As far as I know, my swappee hasn’t said anything about receiving their’s though the tracking says it’s arrived πŸ™

Elena
                  Participant

I’m glad it finally got there! I was starting to worry!
                    Glad she likes it πŸ˜€

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

Got my Swap tonight, and Kiya, ‘Twilight’ is the Perfect blend of Halloweenish colors and theme I asked for – I know my ‘ask’ took a little figuring out but you did a great job! πŸ™‚

‘Twilight’ is a Ki-Rin painted in Purple and Black with Orange (eyes); neat ‘Spooky’ dead trees, and even a little Black Bat to complete the scene!
                      I would have never thought of using a totally different color from the main ones as the antiquing, but the blue worked really well and works nicely with the black and adds a ‘Blue-Violet’ tinge to bring out the scales. I’m really happy with him. πŸ™‚ I’ll post my photos tomorrow so everyone can see.
                      Thanks Kiya!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

dragonmedley
                      Participant

I think so too. As far as I know, my swappee hasn’t said anything about receiving their’s though the tracking says it’s arrived πŸ™

Lemme poke her…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Kiya
                        Participant

Got my Swap tonight, and Kiya, ‘Twilight’ is the Perfect blend of Halloweenish colors and theme I asked for – I know my ‘ask’ took a little figuring out but you did a great job! πŸ™‚

‘Twilight’ is a Ki-Rin painted in Purple and Black with Orange (eyes); neat ‘Spooky’ dead trees, and even a little Black Bat to complete the scene!
                          I would have never thought of using a totally different color from the main ones as the antiquing, but the blue worked really well and works nicely with the black and adds a ‘Blue-Violet’ tinge to bring out the scales. I’m really happy with him. πŸ™‚ I’ll post my photos tomorrow so everyone can see.
                          Thanks Kiya!

I’m glad you like it! I’m sorry it was so horribly late! Holidays, crazy work, and school finals all walloped me over the head at once there. πŸ™‚

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

Thanks Kiya!

I’m glad you like it! I’m sorry it was so horribly late! Holidays, crazy work, and school finals all walloped me over the head at once there. πŸ™‚

Oh, I KNOW about going Crazy with all the stuff going on and being Swamped! LOL! I’m in the middle of all that now at work even with the Holidays coming up! I’m just lucky it didn’t happen before I finished painting my Swap piece. πŸ™‚

Here’s my Lovely Halloweenish Ki-Rin ”Twilight’ by Kiya!

My Swap Gift_Twilight by Kiya! Right side photo Twilight_Rit_zps3df9e856.jpg

My Swap Gift_Twilight by Kiya! Left side photo Twilight_Lft_zpsa42515af.jpg

My Swap Gift_Twilight by Kiya! Back photo Twilight_Back_zpsa1bcd6bd.jpg

Close ups of Twilight’s face and the Cute little Bat flying around the ‘Spooky’ dead tree… I Love Her! πŸ˜€

My Swap Gift_Twilight by Kiya! Closeup of Head-Orange Eyes! photo Twilight_Head_zpsdc058513.jpg

My Swap Gift_Twilight by Kiya! Closeup of Bat and Tree photo Bat-TreeCloseup_zpsf82a542d.jpg

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

SPark
                            Participant

I see what you mean about the blue antiquing, that works really well!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 97 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.