fbpx

The "I got my swap!" thread

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps The "I got my swap!" thread

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

sure, I’ll go find them. I had fun painting for you again. 🙂

OK. Here are Peo and Chow Chow.

Peo the Emperor Penguin/badger Griff for dragonmedley:

Chow Chow the Chow Chow Mama Foo Dog for Kiya:

Both of these are gorgeous!Congrats.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Scathach
      Participant

photo 6AED002C-8B79-4169-A8C7-50734BE1FFF6.jpg

This handsome fella flew in today.

Just perfect. Thank you dragonmedley 🙂

Life is beautiful.

Kiya
        Participant

sure, I’ll go find them. I had fun painting for you again. 🙂

OK. Here are Peo and Chow Chow.

Peo the Emperor Penguin/badger Griff for dragonmedley:

Chow Chow the Chow Chow Mama Foo Dog for Kiya:

Thanks! Those are way better than what I could snap with my phone! Which I am posting from! And I couldn’t look up your forum name easily and always forget the number sequence, so sorry! 🙂

thats fine. 🙂 I always take a million pics of all my work so I almost always got em. Phone camera’s stink. 🙂

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Kim
          Blocked

That penguin griffin is very cool! I like it!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

jmoore
            Participant

Oh, wow – these swap PYOs are all stunning! Thanks so much for posting pictures and congratulations to all of the participants! Every single one has been awesome so far!

Rachel
              Participant

I just received a gorgeous gold and pewter/silver unicorn from Bodine Too today. Thank you! I particularly love the blaze and how the legs are feathered with the pewter/silver. The red feathers in the mane are a nice touch, too. I’ll work on getting some good pics, but feel free to post any you have.

Ciarnet
                Participant

I just opened up my package from Branzyboo. The Indian Eagle Owl Griffon is beyond fantastic, the pattern work on the wings is perfect. Thank you so much for all the thought and time you put into him. I’ve decided to name him Indi. Not overly original but it just fits quite well. I will get pictures up tomorrow when we have some sunlight to show him off properly.

Yeah!! So glad your happy with him Jessica!!! I was worried. I meant to send the 2 pics I used as inspiration for him to you in pkg but forgot to add them. I took lots of pics so let me know if ya need any and if you want I can send you the pics I used in email.

Hi,I am not a painter but I did my best so it is a nice surprise to see you really liked it.Thank you.I don’t have any pictures.Mimi’s camera is barely alive and we only got one shot which we sent to Dragonmedley.If you can post some that would be terrific.This really was fun.Thanks for including me and encouraging me to join.
                  To the lady that painted my dragon:thank you also.I really do like it and it sits in with all of Mimi’s dragons quite well.

Rachel
                  Participant

Ok…here’s a picture of my swap. It’s not a great picture at all–it’s from my phone. But I’ll see if I can get a better one tomorrow with good lighting and a better camera. I was afraid to handle him because he was so cold from sitting on the step. Gotta love Minnesota winters! It feels like January today.

Falcolf
                    Participant

These are seriously phenomenal! They’re making me want to participate again haha. 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Here are some ok shots of Indi, the Indian Eagle Owl Griffin I painted for Ciarnet. She will prob be able to take better pics than me of him. Second pic is my muse for him

photo 91455FF5-C060-461E-9285-27BE3E2D26F6_zpsocvd5qge.jpg
                       photo 81CDAE5A-639F-422A-BC05-0680F2E0754F_zps51olukvi.jpg
                       photo 17A0659C-A2A4-4678-9DFD-89A9FF6EAA9B_zpsp8t0dl23.jpg

Natasha
                      Participant

Here are some ok shots of Indi, the Indian Eagle Owl Griffin I painted for Ciarnet. She will prob be able to take better pics than me of him. Second pic is my muse for him

photo 91455FF5-C060-461E-9285-27BE3E2D26F6_zpsocvd5qge.jpg
                         photo 81CDAE5A-639F-422A-BC05-0680F2E0754F_zps51olukvi.jpg
                         photo 17A0659C-A2A4-4678-9DFD-89A9FF6EAA9B_zpsp8t0dl23.jpg

WHOA! That’s an amazing paint job! You should be very proud!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                        Mother: Okapi
                        Gothic - Mahogany
                        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kim
                        Blocked

Wow, that Griffin is amazing! I love the detail and how it looks just like the owl!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 97 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.