fbpx

The "I got my swap!" thread

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps The "I got my swap!" thread

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    Prezaurian
    Participant

Fantastic pyo pieces this time around! I really like the two griffons and that golden unicorn. Great paint jobs everyone! πŸ˜€

Kujacker
      Participant

I got mine yesterday, but I am currently unable to post pictures.

siberakh1
        Participant

I received my lovely Foo Dog from Ciarnet yesterday! Her name is Liang (aka. ‘Bright One’) and, according to Ciarnet’s card, inspired by an image of the Chinese Goddess Tou-Mou, a major deity in the Taoist heirachy. Very cool! If you aren’t familiar Tou-Mou, she’s pretty interesting! I pretty much gave my swapee free reign, so a very wonderful surprise. πŸ™‚ Thank you!

photo Liang_pyo.jpg

The piece I painted should arrive later this week at its destination (I can post photos if the recipient would like – after it arrives of course!).

Melody
          Keymaster

The beautiful, fantastic, masked kitsune I received from Kujacker!
            She’s just wonderful! Thank you!!

Kujacker
            Participant

I really didn’t want to send that kitsune away. I was quite fond of him… The draw back of painting with your favorite colors, I suppose πŸ™‚

Ciarnet
              Participant

I’m so glad you liked her, I was stumped for nearly two weeks on what to paint and stumbled across the picture that inspired her. I ended up painting her in two long sittings.

dragonmedley
                Participant

photo 6AED002C-8B79-4169-A8C7-50734BE1FFF6.jpg

This handsome fella flew in today.

Just perfect. Thank you dragonmedley πŸ™‚

You are most welcome! This is my first kitty griffin and I love that ‘lil guy – even with the eyes out, he looks goofy πŸ™‚

He’s called Harfand (I had to resist calling him Goofy Harfand), based on the snowy owl. Here are more pics:

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Amstaff
                  Participant

Wow, everybody is getting awesome swaps ! Congrats everyone, your ALL very lucky πŸ™‚

Zloy720
                    Participant

Whooo…I don’t even know where to start. ALL the swap pieces are just freaking gorgeous! :love:

The variety of PYO pieces available makes for such an exiciting diversity in the swaps now…I just love it! Awesome work everyone! :party:

Can’t wait to see the rest.

I got mine yesterday from wolflodge101 (ithink) I’ll have pics up as soon as I can. I hurt my back last night real bad and have yet too get pics of it. When I can get up my stairs again I’ll get some pics. Thanks so much!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

The story was, Laundry was painting for me, but the cat said something mean to the sculpt, so it committed suicide. Laundry couldn’t paint a replacement in time, so Allie chimed in and painted me a penguin griffin!

Aaaaaah, Ha ha, Ha ha, HA!

What a great way to retell a tragedy.

The cat was snide to the sculpt and it leaped off a cliff, so to speak.

Aaah, Ha, ha HA!

Cats aren’t mean, they’re just mostely naturally indifferent to any thing and any one (unless there is food or lovin’/pets involved), around them.

I’m willing to bet that Laundry grumbled a bit when the cat offended the dragon in to a suicidal state.

Awesome Sauce that Allie saved the day!

~Hoofer, who got a good chuckle out of that one

wolflodge100
                      Participant

I got mine yesterday from wolflodge101 (ithink) I’ll have pics up as soon as I can. I hurt my back last night real bad and have yet too get pics of it. When I can get up my stairs again I’ll get some pics. Thanks so much!

I hope you like him. I am sorry to hear about your back. I have been fighting back spasms for three days now so I know your pain. I hope you feel better soon!

Thanks Hoofer. I really enjoyed painting them both. And I hope you feel better too wolflodge.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                        www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                        Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

Hi,I am not a painter but I did my best so it is a nice surprise to see you really liked it.Thank you.I don’t have any pictures.Mimi’s camera is barely alive and we only got one shot which we sent to Dragonmedley.If you can post some that would be terrific.This really was fun.Thanks for including me and encouraging me to join.
                          To the lady that painted my dragon:thank you also.I really do like it and it sits in with all of Mimi’s dragons quite well.

Hey Bodinetoo!
                          I’m so glad that you joined the Swap and can’t wait to see photos of the Unicorn you painted. πŸ™‚
                          I’m also really happy that you liked ‘Wickedly’ – it was a pleasure to paint him for you… Mimi mentioned that I could post some photos for you since her’s were a little blurry:

'Wickedly' Dragon - Fall 2014 PYO Swap Phtoto 1 photo IMG_0617_zpsa5c1b688.jpg

'Wickedly' Dragon - Fall 2014 PYO Swap Phtoto 2 photo IMG_0618_zps0fcc1a3e.jpg

'Wickedly' Dragon - Fall 2014 PYO Swap Phtoto 3 photo IMG_0619_zps6a695dc5.jpg

'Wickedly' Dragon - Fall 2014 PYO Swap Phtoto 4 photo IMG_0620_zps736559c5.jpg

I just got back into town today from our vacation, and I’ve been looking at all of the Swap photos – Everyone has done such a Fantastic Job! I’m looking forward to seeing more! I haven’t received my Swap yet, but am eagerly anticipating it! πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 97 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.