The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Home Forums Miscellany Community The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Viewing 15 posts - 1,066 through 1,080 (of 1,099 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

Whoohoo yay! Maybe you can get a Bantam after all!

And for the silver lining on a storm cloud, my husband and I went and spoke with a lawyer today about power of attorney and health care surrogacy for me over him. Hopefully his dementia will progress slowly and we’ll have plenty of time together, but best take care of it while he’s still here in this world. The lawyer says his diagnosis should qualify him for disability from VA, as he served in Vietnam and was in the Agent Orange spraying. Being able to get a little extra coming in would make a huge difference in our lives.

(I won’t hold my breath though, they won’t give him a Purple Heart for getting shot over there since the records were lost in a fire, and have said the same when a doctor tried to blame his kidney issues on the Agent Orange- we have no records, so prove it happened, you were exposed, or that it was in ‘Nam you got that old bullet scar)

Setsunawolf
    Participant

Whoooo hoooo! I got the ceiling in my daughter’s room repainted. it was one of my home improvement projects for this summer. The previous owners used the cheapest ceiling paint possible. I expect I will have to repaint every ceiling in the house eventually. I did the bathroom about 2 years ago. I had the paint already and figured hey, I might as well work on projects around the house since I’m off work indefinitely.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
    Peacock Kinglet
    Sanguine Test Paints

StormDancer
    Participant

Thats awesome Setsunawolf! And it’s much cooler now than it would be this summer too. So, for me at least, easier to get things done.

Looking for:
    "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Setsunawolf
    Participant

I would have liked it to be a touch warmer so I could vent the bedroom easier. It’s too cold to get the paint to dry properly if I just leave the windows open. But I made it work. So happy it’s done.

Peacock Kinglet
    Sanguine Test Paints

fatalbeauty
    Participant

well I’m not sure if all of you saw where I had posted it elsewhere but donor surgery didn’t happen on the day it was supposed to, we told to wait a bit due to coronavirus and they cancelled everything after that….well today, we got the call that we’re back on again for hubby’s kidney transplant this Friday!

Sitting Cat found! SOON!!!!! OMG YEY!

StormDancer
    Participant

That’s wonderful FatalBbeauty! Sending lots of positive thoughts and energy for things to all go well and for recovery to go quickly!

Looking for:
    "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

fatalbeauty
    Participant

That’s wonderful FatalBbeauty! Sending lots of positive thoughts and energy for things to all go well and for recovery to go quickly!

thanks for your positive thoughts and energy! we’ll need them!

Ela_Hara
    Participant

GOOD LUCK, fatalbeauty!
    Hope EVERYTHING goes Very Well and your Hubby is up and about real soon, and there are no complications!
    Hoping everything goes Smooth as Silk!
    Crossing all my fingers, toes, arms, legs and my eyes for you! ^_^

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    SEARCHING...for a Red-eyed Razorback Boar! I'd love to Trade, Buy or... Let's Make a Deal!
    SEARCHING...for the Red-Capped KS Adult Poad - please see my Classified Ad!
    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

pipsxlch
    Participant

GOOD LUCK, fatalbeauty!
    Hope EVERYTHING goes Very Well and your Hubby is up and about real soon, and there are no complications!

This! What wonderful news, FatalBeauty!

merrillannwhite
    Participant

That’s great Fatalbeauty! I hope everything goes smoothly and recovery is quick!

fatalbeauty
    Participant

GOOD LUCK, fatalbeauty!

o.O guess you’ve got everything there! hehe….thanks for your hopes that everything goes well with no complications!

pipsxlch: yep yep! very soon but good to get things going again!

merrillannwhite: thanks for your hopes that everything goes well and we recover quickly!

with all these well wishes, we should heal instantly! ~_^

Setsunawolf
    Participant

We need some good news. Looking forward to you having a good kidney transplant.

Peacock Kinglet
    Sanguine Test Paints

Bodine
    Participant

That is wonderful news.May all go well.

"We would gladly feast on those who would subdue us."Morticia Addams
    (Wanted:safari young & baby unicorns.)

fatalbeauty
    Participant

We need some good news. Looking forward to you having a good kidney transplant.

yep, all should be well…*crosses fingers*

Bodine: yes, finally good news again! it was heart-wrenching when they cancelled it on us the first time….

Bodine
    Participant

You kept the faith dear.💞

"We would gladly feast on those who would subdue us."Morticia Addams
    (Wanted:safari young & baby unicorns.)

Viewing 15 posts - 1,066 through 1,080 (of 1,099 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.