fbpx

The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Home Forums Miscellany Community The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Viewing 15 posts - 1,081 through 1,095 (of 1,224 total)
  • Author
    StormDancer
    Participant

and now I return with one less kidney than I started with…and hubby and I are out of the hospital and with his parents for the next two weeks…

Congratulations!! I hope you both feel better soon and you have an easy recovery!

Looking for:
      "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

fatalbeauty
      Participant

and now I return with one less kidney than I started with…and hubby and I are out of the hospital and with his parents for the next two weeks…

Congratulations!! I hope you both feel better soon and you have an easy recovery!

we’re doing pretty well, it mostly only hurts us when we try to get up or sit down….I picked up a cough as did hubby which they say probably came from the breathing tube hurting our throats….it hurts a lot with my center cut where they took the kidney out when I cough….but hopefully the cough will go away soon…..otherwise we’re doing pretty good, hubby has a ton of pills he has to take though…

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Bodine
        Participant

FINALLY!Awesome news Fatalbeauty.Much congrats to you both.You are an angel.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Angelika_Zen
          Participant

Our 7 year old grandson has shown an interest in dog shows these last 2 years. Last year he was a peewee dog handler for a miniature long hair dachshund, who got her grand champion. This is his first year as a junior handler and recently came in 5th place in a handler competition. He was approached by a breeder of corgis, who wants him to show one of their dogs this year. He is so excited, and we’re all very proud of him!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

StormDancer
            Participant

Fatalbeauty, Just rest lots and do what your bodies say is right for you.

Angelika_Zen.. Oh thats so cool. Tell him Congratulations!

Looking for:

Angelika_Zen
              Participant

I hope you have a speedy recovery, Fatalbeauty.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Congrats on all the Good News!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

pipsxlch
                  Participant

Oh what wonderful news Fatalbeauty! Prayers for you, and especially your husband having to take immunosuppressants in times like these. Hoping you heal well and remain safe!

Angelika_Zen, that is really nifty! Congrats to your talented grandson!

Silver Fox 77
                    Participant

HECK YEAH!

I finished my very first posable art doll!!! I have been wanting to make one of these for a couple of years now and been to afraid to even try… my brother kept pushing me saying to just go for it and I finally gave in and went for it! I didn’t even know how to sew when I first started it, but I somehow managed and am quite pleased with the results. 🙂

I’m so happy with him! he’s not the best… but he’s certainly not the worst. I have yet to figure out wings, but that will be the next step with my second posable creation.

I just had to share him with the community cause I know everyone here is a fan of art and mythical creatures! Now to figure out how to make a good set of wings…

Yay! 😀

Bodine
                      Participant

How cool! Good job.
                        Congrats on some welcome news everyone💕

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

StormDancer
                        Participant

Great job Silver Fox!

Looking for:

etruscan
                          Participant

Very nice job! The doll looks great.

tig3r06
                            Participant

That’s super cool! Congrats!

Angelika_Zen
                              Participant

OMG, Silver Fox…. it’s amazing!!! Your brother was right!
                                Very well done!

dragonmedley
                                Participant

I love your creature! He looks like he’s about to get into mischief. Can’t wait to see the next one.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 1,081 through 1,095 (of 1,224 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.