The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Home Forums Miscellany Community The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Viewing 15 posts - 1,051 through 1,065 (of 1,224 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

Congrats Bodine! That’s awesome!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
      Participant

Thank you.Sure is a good feeling😊
        Wish I could celebrate but too broke but I feel like I can breathe easier.I don’t like owing money.So far,this has been a good year.May it continue for the rest of this year at least.I’m not greedy😄 Now if only I could hit a good lottery.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

sherry10151982
        Participant

Hear hear!!! What a wonderful surprise and feeling Mimi!! You totally deserve it and I’m sure you feel so good right now!! I’m with you on the lottery thing though LOL!!

fatalbeauty
          Participant

we shall be doing the kidney surgery on the 25th of this month…the appointments for the pre-op and setting up the surgery completely are being set up but should be all finalized in a day or two….not posted in the usual whine thread since for once no whine feeling with kidney stuff…..

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
            Participant

we shall be doing the kidney surgery on the 25th of this month…the appointments for the pre-op and setting up the surgery completely are being set up but should be all finalized in a day or two….not posted in the usual whine thread since for once no whine feeling with kidney stuff…..

Best wishes for both of you!

fatalbeauty
              Participant

Best wishes for both of you!

thanks for your kind words!

1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

fatalbeauty
                Participant

Bodine: thanks for good luck wishes, hopefully this year will be tons better than last year!

and congrats!

1. Mother Meerkat

StormDancer
                  Participant

Fatal beauty, wishing you that all goes perfectly and recovery goes quickly and well!

Looking for:
                    "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

Fatal beauty, wishing you that all goes perfectly and recovery goes quickly and well!

thanks! we hope everything goes perfectly too! two weeks away at the moment, trying mostly not to be nervous but any surgery makes one nervous….

1. Mother Meerkat

Bodine
                      Participant

I have another Heck Yeah! Bodinetoo got a notice about his student loans he got many years ago before we even got together.Paid in full!!!WHOOHOO!!
                        I did not care for having to help him pay many thousands of dollars back when I got no benefits from it because he never put his education to use but when you marry,it all becomes your debt too.So be aware,he got garnished over 20yrs.after he graduated.There are many people who think they can renig on those debts?No you can’t.One more debt gone!and another $200 a month back in the house.HECK YEAH!

Setsunawolf
                        Participant

Whooooo Hooooooo!!!!! Congratulations.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

GREAT for You Mi!
                            That’s Great! Congratulations to you and Bodinetoo! One less thing to worry about. ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                            Participant

Thanks y’all.whew!Another boulder rolls down the hill.

StormDancer
                              Participant

Thats awesome Bodine! Congratulations!

Looking for:
                                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

pipsxlch
                                Participant

Whoohoo yay! Maybe you can get a Bantam after all!

And for the silver lining on a storm cloud, my husband and I went and spoke with a lawyer today about power of attorney and health care surrogacy for me over him. Hopefully his dementia will progress slowly and we’ll have plenty of time together, but best take care of it while he’s still here in this world. The lawyer says his diagnosis should qualify him for disability from VA, as he served in Vietnam and was in the Agent Orange spraying. Being able to get a little extra coming in would make a huge difference in our lives.

(I won’t hold my breath though, they won’t give him a Purple Heart for getting shot over there since the records were lost in a fire, and have said the same when a doctor tried to blame his kidney issues on the Agent Orange- we have no records, so prove it happened, you were exposed, or that it was in ‘Nam you got that old bullet scar)

Viewing 15 posts - 1,051 through 1,065 (of 1,224 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.