The Bantam dragon Kickstarter

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements The Bantam dragon Kickstarter

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 414 total)
  • Author
    LZ
    Participant

Was Melody even guaranteeing similar ones to be painted if more then one person claims a particular number? I must have missed that post.

That would be pretty awesome if so.

Not at first but she did make that comment today in this thread. I doubt perfect replicas could be done for most of the bantams already painted. They are so intricately painted.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Setsunawolf
      Participant

I just wanted to be sure since it looked like a Melody was offering to maybe paint similar ones. I’m being a bit picky because I feel like I am being irresponsible by buying a KS dragon when I am not currently working. (My issue, not anyone else’s). My husband said it was okay because I had the money set aside already, but well…….😢

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Ela_Hara
        Participant

I don’t believe that is the case. I believe once a dragon is claimed, that’s it. That is why you are asked to supply your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. choices so they can go to your next one in line if your 1st choice is taken.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Zeppard Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

tig3r06
          Participant

Melody April 3rd at 11:44am in this thread.

Screenshot_20200403-151421_Chrome

Melody
            Keymaster

Was Melody even guaranteeing similar ones to be painted if more then one person claims a particular number? I must have missed that post.

That would be pretty awesome if so.

Not at first but she did make that comment today in this thread. I doubt perfect replicas could be done for most of the bantams already painted. They are so intricately painted.

I don’t know why the comment above this one is HUGE!

Yes, I can make duplicates of the simpler colors, but exactly matching the complicated ones will not be possible. I would never be able to remember what paint I used! Many were painted over several days. I added more colors each day, so they are very complicated.

Christine
              Participant

I plan to message after making my KS pledge with something like this:

“I would like to request numbers [XX], [YY], and [ZZ]. If any of these have already been claimed, I would like to wait for similar-looking ones to be painted sometime during the campaign and I will be happy to wait for them. If one or more of my choices has been claimed and you are not planning to paint similar ones during the campaign, my alternate choices are numbers [AA], [BB], [CC], [DD], [EE], [FF], [GG], and [HH].”

I personally would be delighted with similar-looking ones if someone requests my preferred numbers before me. But for those who wouldn’t want to take that chance, I imagine they would just list their alternate choices, and whichever of those are still available will be sent to them.

P.S. Getting so, so excited!

LZ
                Participant

It looks like a screenshot of a mobile phone browser. Those generally look “bigger.” Or Tig3r is trying to emphasize a point. πŸ˜‰

Luckily my favorite is a simpler one! If it’s close, with the same eye color as the original, I will happily wait.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

tig3r06
                  Participant

It looks like a screenshot of a mobile phone browser. Those generally look “bigger.” Or Tig3r is trying to emphasize a point. πŸ˜‰

Luckily my favorite is a simpler one! If it’s close, with the same eye color as the original, I will happily wait.

🀣 Everything is the same size on my phone and tablet when I see it. I apologize for making a huge post. That is a good point though if it makes it stick out more so it’s easily seen, thanks LZ πŸ˜†

yolanda
                    Participant

Miss Melody , will you be posting pics of these dragons your painting today a bit in advance before the kickstarter goes live so I or anyone else will know if we want to add to our list of possibilities ? Thanks πŸ™‚

Kim
                      Blocked

I agree it would be cool to see the new ones before it starts tomorrow if possible! Not sure if Melody would do rainbow tigers or not but I’m good either way. I decided I might try for 2 of them. I for sure want one similar to 142 (I don’t need the original) and was debating between a rainbow one and a purple/teal/pink one. Out of the those two I would hope for an original but I would also be happy with a similar one. I don’t think I would list backup choices as I really only like those 3 colour schemes. But yeah my understanding is whoever claims ones they want first would get the originals and if not then Melody would paint similar ones if they aren’t too complicated.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melody
                        Keymaster

CHANGES TO how to claim a bantam dragon!
                          The “Messages” thing on your account page doesn’t work the way I thought it did!

Click on my bio (The pic of me and an emu)
                          That will open a page like this:

contact-me-page-1
                          Send me a message claiming your dragon by using the purple (or blue) “CONTACT ME” button at the bottom of my bio section.

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

Everyone – this is IMPORTANT!!!!!
                            Ms. Melody has just posted a new thread – she has changed the way to claim a dragon for the Kickstarter….

MAKE SURE YOU READ IT!!!

I’VE MADE CHANGES! How to claim Bantam dragons !

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Zeppard Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Melody
                            Keymaster

I agree it would be cool to see the new ones before it starts tomorrow if possible! Not sure if Melody would do rainbow tigers or not but I’m good either way. I decided I might try for 2 of them. I for sure want one similar to 142 (I don’t need the original) and was debating between a rainbow one and a purple/teal/pink one. Out of the those two I would hope for an original but I would also be happy with a similar one. I don’t think I would list backup choices as I really only like those 3 colour schemes. But yeah my understanding is whoever claims ones they want first would get the originals and if not then Melody would paint similar ones if they aren’t too complicated.

We are photoing them now! I couldn’t manage to paint rainbow tigers for this KS.

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

Super excited to see the new arrivals. I have mine all picked finally (I think)

Got a busted Windstone?
                                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

tig3r06
                                Participant

Melody, thank you for painting us more tigers! πŸ―πŸ’š
                                  I love 173 and hope to get that one or a similar if it’s taken.
                                  Again, thank you so much!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 414 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.