fbpx

I’VE MADE CHANGES! How to claim Bantam dragons !

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements I’VE MADE CHANGES! How to claim Bantam dragons !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

I plan to launch the Kickstarter for the Bantam dragons on Saturday, April 4th at around 11 am PST, if all goes well!
      Here is a link to a preview of the page.
      Scroll down to find the individually painted dragons class pics. (I fixed the numbers on the dragons that didn’t match the Livestream numbers. Let me know if you find any more mistakes!)

On this preview page, you can click the “Notify me of launch” button on the top left to be alerted by email when it goes live.
      You will need to create a Kickstarter account if you don’t have one already. https://help.kickstarter.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005066393-How-do-I-pledge-

How to claim your dragon(s)

Decide which dragons you’d like ahead of time! You are welcome to list all of the ones you’d be happy with in order of preference.
      Something like this for example
      ” two dragons, 28 34 25 19 144 29 44″
      or “one dragon 12 44 55 37 28 49 ”
      or “one dragon 57 ONLY” This might not work, but you can try!
      Click my bio section at the upper right of the Kickstarter page. Then click the blue ( or purple? Depends on your monitor) “Contact Me” button at the bottom of my bio page to leave a message with the number under the individually painted dragon(s) you would like.

You can ask questions in the Kickstarter FAQ section, which is under the video pic, or comment section, or email me at Reptangle@gmail.com
      If it is a question about shipping or other practical matters, email Service@windstoneeditiions.com

contact-me-page

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Thanks Melody!
        Everyone – this is IMPORTANT! Ms. Melody is Correct….

It seems that the initial message should be sent with the ‘Contact Me’ button on the “About the creator’ Bio box. It appears that the Kickstarter Messages will not show a specific Kickstarter’s messages until After an initial message is sent/replied to by utilizing this ‘Contact Me’ option first.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Marianne
        Participant

I’m really nervous. I wasn’t able to participate in the last kick starter and I’m not very bright when it comes to instructions.😜Fingers crossed for me tomorrow. I do have one picked out… maybe two if my first falls through. PS- it’s not the Tiger one. 😉

By the way my 14 year old son made his own account here today and is Looking forward to following and maybe participating in the group.

Kim
          Blocked

Thanks for the info! I’m excited!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

I think it’s also important to note you shouldn’t be messaging your choices until the kickstarter goes live

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

LZ
              Participant

The email sent out with updated instructions said back your tier first and then message.
                Pledge before you message.
                It rhymes! 😀

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Ann Marie
                Participant

If we are lucky enough to win one of these beauties, do we need to provide our shipping information right away?

Right now I am working from home, but by July I hope (fingers crossed) to be back in my office. I usually have packages delivered to my office to avoid porch pirates, but until I am back in the office that would not be a good idea as I would have to wait for the office to reopen to get my dragon. If we can wait until June or July to provide our shipping addresses, I should have a better idea of where to send it.

Magentas-Cat

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

My bet is Windstone will confirm where to ship before the dragon ships out. That’s been my experience with the few projects I’ve backed. I actually moved in the middle of one so I had to totally change states.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

Ann Marie
                    Participant

Thank you, I hope that is how they handle it this time too.

Magentas-Cat

Ann Marie
                      Participant

During the live viewing, several people commented that they wanted the tiger stripe version. I just noticed that there are four more this morning than I saw before.

Magentas-Cat

LuvsDragons
                        Participant

Whoops! I messaged early….ignore that one! Test run I guess….now I have a slight idea what I’m doing… 🙂

LZ
                          Participant

It’s open and pledge total is rocketing like crazy.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

cathartes-flora
                            Participant

The contact button didn’t work for me 🙁 I’ll try again later and hope the dragon I like best isn’t claimed!

Kim
                              Blocked

Make sure your are signed in and have a pledge amount. Then click on the picture of Melody’s face, scroll down and click on contact me to message.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

wolflodge100
                                Participant

I can’t even find the contact button!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.