I’VE MADE CHANGES! How to claim Bantam dragons !

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements I’VE MADE CHANGES! How to claim Bantam dragons !

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

Neat to watch, isn’t it? I got my request in (hopefully correctly, I did read the instructions) and would like to add a magnet after a bit, when I can find out how without messing up my current order.

I notice the duration has been shortened to 2 weeks, to end on the 18th. Not sure if this will matter to anyone who may be desperately hanging on to or counting on future funds to pay for it.

Mika
      Participant

110+ backers within the first 10 minutes… That is one big flood of messages with claims. RIP

wolflodge100
        Participant

I am signed on and I can’t click on her face nothing happens.
          I finally got it figured out I hope.

Ann Marie
          Participant

I clicked on Melody’s name and that took me to her bio information. The contact button was there.

Magentas-Cat

pipsxlch
            Participant

It was hard to find- the picture doesn’t work everywhere. Try going into the details of your order and clicking there. I had problems at first and hunting different pages worked for me.

Marianne
              Participant

The contact button doesn’t work for me unfortunately. I logged on my computer too and nothing.

Ann Marie
                Participant

I may want to add one of the Sand dragons later, but I don’t want to mess up my current bid. I hope they will be available later.

Magentas-Cat

Kim
                  Blocked

You look on the right for Melody’s name and her picture, click on her name or picture, scroll down and click contact me to message.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

I have done everything and KS will not let me send a message. Another forum members sent my choices in for me, But my only hope is if Melody sees this and let’s me have a place in line because I can’t submit my choices. I lost 10 minutes because it won’t work.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                      Sun Dragon Koi #3

yolanda
                      Participant

You look on the right for Melody’s name and her picture, click on her name or picture, scroll down and click contact me to message.

For some of us this is NOT working. I did everything correctly and I can NOT message her. I clicked and nothing.

Marianne
                        Participant

Finally worked. Oh well it sure been exciting! Congrats to everyone that got the dragon. 💗

Setsunawolf
                          Participant

I go to her picture. I click and get the contact me option, I click and NOTHING happens. I am so angry and frustrated right now.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Ann Marie
                            Participant

Try putting a comment with the dragons you want on the “Comments” page (tab at the top of the Kickstarter page). I don’t know if it will work, but other people who have not been able to get through have tried that.

Magentas-Cat

Kim
                              Blocked

Setsunawolf, which ones did you want? you can message me to message her.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

VS
                                Participant

I’m sure if you get in contact somehow they’ll try to be fair about it.

I just want to say thanks to Melody for doing this. It’s nice to get a special dragon for my boyfriend’s first Windstone. Also such pretty dragons are something to look forward to while hiding at home (I’m high risk so having to be super careful). It’s a spark of happiness amid the worldly chaos going on today. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.