I’VE MADE CHANGES! How to claim Bantam dragons !

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements I’VE MADE CHANGES! How to claim Bantam dragons !

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Marianne
    Participant

Yes, they’re are amazing for doing this. I’ll be happy no matter what. The work involved sounds mind boggling. There’s bound to be a few hiccups.

wolflodge100
      Participant

I wonder what happens if all your choices are already gone? I gave 7 but couldn’t get them sent in for a while. Still not even sure my message went through.

GardenNinja
        Participant

To check if your message went through, click on your own avatar, click on messages, select the drop-down where it says “Inbox”, select “Sent”.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

wolflodge100
          Participant

Are you talking about on the forum? if so my message is not there. I don’t see anything on the kickstarter page.

LZ
            Participant

Neat to watch, isn’t it? I got my request in (hopefully correctly, I did read the instructions) and would like to add a magnet after a bit, when I can find out how without messing up my current order.

I notice the duration has been shortened to 2 weeks, to end on the 18th. Not sure if this will matter to anyone who may be desperately hanging on to or counting on future funds to pay for it.

Ohhh? It’s not running for one month? That’s a big difference.

With the first Kickstarter, I was able to amend my original pledge to add more beans. There was a link somewhere that asked if you wanted to change the amount, and I had no issues doing so. I may have even amended it twice.

Okay, so after you pledge, if you revisit Melody’s KS page, and hover over the right sidebar where it says you pledged X tier (I am using a laptop), it changes color and asks if you want to “manage your pledge.” You can change the amount there.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Susie
              Keymaster

I’m sorry, I think I told someone the Kickstarter was for a month and I didn’t find out it was not until today. My apologies to anyone I miss-informed. Please be sure to read all of the Kickstarter Update emails that Melody sends out to stay on top of things.

wolflodge100
                Participant

Hi Susie, how do you know if your message went through?
                  never mind, I found it!

GardenNinja
                  Participant

Hi Susie, how do you know if your message went through?
                    never mind, I found it!

The notes I gave were for the kickstarter page. If you don’t have an avatar picture, your avatar looks like a circle made of blue squares:
                    Kickstarter-generic-avatar

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

wolflodge100
                    Participant

Thanks, I found it!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.