fbpx

The 2012 Windstone Calendar Contest!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The 2012 Windstone Calendar Contest!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 214 total)
  • Author
    kitsunelady
    Participant

I’m just gonna stick with my original favorite. o.o; My thinking here was…natural environment for a small, gold, precious object = jewelry box. XD

Hmm, I hope the forum doesn’t cut off the side…e.e;

I did take some of the Blackfire Kirin, but they were Halloween themed, and I think we need some more ‘generic month’ pictures. >.>; So this is the only one I’m submitting.

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

SOOPER late, but still in under the last minute!
        It took me a while to find some inspiration. Everything in the yard is UGLY here. We has no fall or pretty nature in walking distance(or reasonable driving distance!).

But my neighbor has a patio with some awesome stumps, and I had some red wood dried greens and ferns.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Grayfire_artz
        Participant

omg I LOVE THEM ALLL!โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ

dragonmedley
          Participant

Hee hee, I love the expression on the dinosaur!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Skeeterdeee
            Participant

Natural habitat? Hmmmmm……..
              Sand Fox in Sand?
              Photobucket
              One of my three year olds INSISTED that I submit this one. He calls Poads “chickens”, so he named this photo “Scary Chicken”, LOL.
              Photobucket
              I’m really disappointed with my entries, so disappointed that my hubby asked me if I’d like a better camera for Christmas. Heck Yeah!
              Photobucket

Elena
              Participant

Good Luck to everyone! All these photos are AWESOME!
                (I don’t envy those who have to make the choices :bigsmile: )

siberakh1
                Participant

Jennifer – Since my post won’t let me edit (but yet the other ones I’ve made in the thread will! Go figure!). My three are the Poads, the Griffin chicks, and the Flapcat. Would move the PYO Dragons to the ‘runners up’ part of my post, but it won’t let me edit now.

Amy
                  Participant

I finally got my act together and took pictures! This really was my last possible shot since I have to go back to school tomorrow and I’ll be away from my pretties for another week ๐Ÿ™

Anywho, here’s what I came up with:

Bodine
                    Participant

“Scary Chicken”is adorable!! Be very proud,it is very original and has the best Poad on it.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

— SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED —

These look fantastic everyone!!

What a talented and creative group we have! ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m going to take everyone’s submissions and embed them on a simple html page to present them to the folks at the factory. They can only select up to ONE image per entrant (you guys). This is to prevent, say, three of someone’s photos from making it for example. Not to say that each person does not have three winning photos! I just thought this would be the most fair way to do it.

The page will not have anyone’s name on it. Sure, Melody and John could come look through this thread, but honestly I suspect that they’re just too busy and wouldn’t play unfairly like that.

Which brings me to another thing: They ARE very busy and deciding on the photos might take some time! Please be patient with them. I will urge them not to delay too much, though, so that I can get the calendar made before December if possible.

Once decided, I will announce the winners here on the forum and then the winners will need to email me the high resolution photos so I can put ’em in the calendar!

Best wishes!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                        My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
                        Keymaster

Okay!

So, a billion hours later, I have all of the entries on one page.

You can view them here!!

Entrants, please have a glance over this and make sure that everything looks right to you (e.g. did I forget one of you photos? Are all your photos grouped together properly?).

I will send the link to Melody and Crew tomorrow morning!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Katherine
                          Participant

Crap..I JUSt saw this now! I had a photo to enter… ๐Ÿ™

Adaneth
                            Participant

Just bumping this because I’m curious how much longer until we find out the winners and get to see the calendar. ๐Ÿ™‚

Jennifer
                              Keymaster

I’m waiting for the folks at the Factory to judge. ๐Ÿ™‚

Purplecat
                                Participant

very cool to see them all in one place! Thank you for the link!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 214 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.