fbpx

*SQUEE* More curls!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone *SQUEE* More curls!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 116 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

I got my russet too! Woo hoo! I did a happy dance in my chair in the teacher office at work today. One of my colleagues gave me a weird look until I explained it to her. That was the only one I’m missing so far. I’m pretty happy! Woo hoo!

We need a little smiley face that blows a party horn or throws confetti or something.

DantheDragon
      Participant

I think this illustrates the mood:

Jodi
        Participant

I love it!

Tiffany
          Participant

hey look at that! ME, who misses everything got my russet!!!!!!! now i am going to be sick cuz i just spent 70 bucks- uuuuuuuuuuurp! lol! i figged i’m not into the baby griffs, so this would be the last limited type piece i would be able to afford for a while.. i never got one before!! i should really have a limited as i ‘ve loved windstones for years and its special….. you people are such a bad influence!!! lol! not healthy! glad i caught it. 🙂

Sigh, this is going to be my last purchase for awhile. I’m so broke. I’m going to have to pay for the curls with rent money. I hope the bank dosen’t bounce my rent cheque. 😥 I wanted them so badly I didn’t think. Oh what’ll I do?

Oh dear…I got my russet, but I am waiting for paypal money to appear and I am scared to buy the white….and there are some left. DANG it. Anyone want to trade for it? I can paint….oooooh yes! Fursuit? ha!
            poop

whippetluv wrote:

Oh dear…I got my russet, but I am waiting for paypal money to appear and I am scared to buy the white….and there are some left. DANG it. Anyone want to trade for it? I can paint….oooooh yes! Fursuit? ha! Pay you back soon?
            poop

siberakh1
            Participant

Whew… Got one! I just managed to get home and find that a few white ones were left. I reeeeeally wanted a russet one (got home half an hour too late), but at least I didn’t miss the auctions completely like I did for the previous curls and the fledglings. I’m more worried I’ll miss the female griffin with the weird schedule I’ll be on next week swapping shifts while I’m training on the new job 😯 I’ll have to get my work email added to the windstone distribution emails (I hope they won’t be blocked 🙁 )

pipsxlch
              Participant

I just bought 2 of the whites; I don’t plan on keeping them though. I have a little room to play with at the moment, so… I figure I need to return some of the recent luck lol! They will be available to forum members who may have missed out, and I can keep them for a bit if it’s someone who can’t pay at the moment, or work a partial trade, or whatever.

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

Dang… I know DM wanted a russet curl, but there are ten left. I dont want to get stuck with one… but I dont want him to miss out… its crunch (BED) time… what to do what to do??

Thanks! I got a Russett in the first round it was the one I picked up when I stopped in to the wharehouse to meet all the wonderful people. I have to pay for my White and EmPea ones

Arlla
                  Participant

DantheDragon wrote:

It’s peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time!! XD

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                    -J R R Tolkien

Bob

DantheDragon wrote:

We have these at work and I LOVE them

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Arlla wrote:

DantheDragon wrote:

It’s peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time!! XD
                        Hey yo, Hey yo, Where you at Where you at! Peanut Butter Jelly Peanut Butter Jelly!

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Maria
                        Participant

I was surprised to find two whites still available this morning. White really isn’t a popular color.

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

I was at school/away from home from 1pm-midnight….I missed them again. But, again, I’m saving up for an emerald oriental I found in a store, so maybe there will be a third batch of the em pea color

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 116 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.