fbpx

*SQUEE* More curls!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone *SQUEE* More curls!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 116 total)
  • Author
    ladybrooklyn
    Participant

nessiemom wrote:

I really wasn’t going to start collecting the curls… I really wasn’t. Then everyone started talking about how cute they were in person, and dangit… Y’all are baaad influences!!! lol

I agree!

What… there are THREE curls right? the first (I’ve heard it refered to as Male?) coiled dragon, which I have… then the mother with the golden egg… and this curl (as seen on ebay today) Am I correct?

Heck! if there are only three… I’ll go for one of each! since I have two now!! HA HA!

I wonder if the mother coiled will ever be released in Black gold? or black emerald peacock? oooooooh. 😯

A black gold coiled? That would be pretty.

I hope they release the little curls in all the colors, if they release them in the old green then the old green fledgie will be looking for a new home. Aww heck if someone offered me the right thing he would go now I just dont love him.

Skigod377
      Participant

ruffian wrote:

I hope they release the little curls in all the colors, if they release them in the old green then the old green fledgie will be looking for a new home. Aww heck if someone offered me the right thing he would go now I just dont love him.

Awwww… poor unloved fledgie. πŸ™

skigod377 wrote:

ruffian wrote:

Awwww… poor unloved fledgie. πŸ™

I cant help it, I did try, I he looked so good in the pic, and cute, and I dont have an old green piece, but I just dont know, he may need a more loving home.

Skigod377
        Participant

Im sure you will not have a hard time finding one for him. Arlla and Nirvana and Wolf all want one.

πŸ˜† I tried hard to love mine as well. They were alot more cute in the picture.

Don’t forget Drag0n and Ski.

Skigod377
          Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

Don’t forget Drag0n and Ski.

Us mercinaries dont stand much chance against forum folks who didnt get one πŸ˜† Thanks for thinking of me, though!! I was gonna try for the Ebay one, that way I wont feel bad at all when I sell it for a million dollars 10 years from now. πŸ˜€ Dang it! Forgot Drag0n. My mind is filled up with who wanted curlies…

ladybrooklyn
            Participant

Heck… I missed out on that fledgeling…

Been tempted to start collecting them… my emerald needs a brother or sister. πŸ˜€

I’d trade a PYO for it. πŸ˜‰

Oh god I need help!

Arlla
              Participant

I thought Drag0n got a green fledge…? 😯

But don’t worry about me anymore on that account – I got one through secret means!! 😈 And I LOVE it and I’m NEVER selling it!! As soon as I get the black gold, I’ll have them all…

Heeee! I’m so happy to have gotten an em pea curlie! Though I’m thinking I might like the russet better…I’m glad they made another batch of those!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

Really? I think I like the em pea better, but I do like the russet because of the color. I am not sure how fond I will be of the white one, but we will see.

Skigod377
                Participant

Dang… I know DM wanted a russet curl, but there are ten left. I dont want to get stuck with one… but I dont want him to miss out… its crunch (BED) time… what to do what to do??

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

What to do, what to do? Of all the curls I like this one best in the Red Flame color, but the husband isn’t here for me to talk to about buying one and he won’t be home until Friday. I never think of asking him what he thinks when he’s home. I really shouldn’t, but I like the coloration.

What to do, what to do?

Nina
                    Participant

YES! I got a russet does happy dance πŸ˜€ woooohoooo thank god for the mailing list because I’m sure I would have missed them again. I wanted a white & emerald peacock too but I don’t have the money right now. If anyone got two of thouse colors & would like to sale or trade later let me know. I’m so happy to get the russet!!!!!!! and only 3 left

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 116 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.