fbpx

SPark's 2014-2015 PYOs

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone SPark's 2014-2015 PYOs

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 156 total)
  • Author
    SPark
    Participant

Ha ha ha. No kidding!

Though the thing I’m buying next is out of stock right now. But I’m told they’ll be back in soon. Sooooooooooooooon…

SPark
      Participant

Well, everything is up on ebay now. Wish me luck.

SPark
        Participant

Thank you! I do really like how both foos came out. If I had infinite time I would paint up full family sets of both. :3 Alas time is something I have in very short supply these days.

SPark
          Participant

So I will have a *little* time to paint stuff over the next few weeks, and I figured I’d ask if anybody wants a commission. I can offer a discount if you want one of the statues I already have on hand. (Keeper dragon, foo mom, foo dad, winged wolf, phoenix, or kittygriff.)

I probably shouldn’t paint any more until I’ve sold the ones I have (or at least some of ’em!) but I figure a commission would be okay, since it’s pre-sold. :3

Bodine
            Participant

I’m in love with your Foo Dog. :love:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

SPark
              Participant

Dang. Apparently the “nobody is buying PYOs right now” thing is really true. My listings on ebay have about four hours left, and even though I started them all SUPER low compared to what I’d normally charge, not a one of them has a single bid. Yikes.

SPark
                Participant

I finished two PYOs today, but one of them I can’t share yet. I can share this one, though. It was a commission, which I haven’t done in ages, but which are always pretty fun.

Click for bigger pics. (I had some trouble getting good ones, the lighting in my room is currently lousy, even with the lightbox and lamps. Next week’s trip to Ikea should fix that, though.)

jmoore
                  Participant

Pretty!

MandBsMom
                    Participant

Love it!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Falcolf
                      Participant

Gorgeous <3 I love the silver trim on the sapphire blue scales. He's really pretty. 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

SPark
                        Participant

Now that my swapee has gotten it, I figure I should upload some photos. This one was SO much fun to paint! It was originally going to be a tri-tone with purple, green, and orange, but then I started blending the colors together, and realized that didn’t work, and ended up solving the problem by turning it full rainbow. It’s a bit loud, I know, but I just love it.

(Click for bigger images.)

SPark
                          Participant

Here’s another piece that I can unveil now (I should probably post my swap dragon here too…) Anyhow, this is a lovely tropical dragon.

SPark
                            Participant

Working on my first hippocampus. I decided a water horse should be done in watercolors! Haven’t done a watercolor piece in a while. Meowmix’s awesome blue roan had me wanting to try one myself, though I do not have the patience to be that detailed. (And watercolor isn’t really a good medium for it.) Anyhow, he’s very much a WIP at this point, but I thought I’d share a pic.

Landipan
                              Participant

Yay for blue roans!! They’re my favorite horse color!

I’m so happy to see everyone working on their Hipps!

*Formerly meowmix101
                                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

SPark
                                Participant

While I’m finishing up the hippocampus, I figured I’d post this gal. She was a Christmas gift, so I was holding off on uploading any pictures of her. I wanted to play with matte and gloss finishes as a way to pick out the details, and I love how she came out. (Click for larger pics, as always.)

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 156 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.