fbpx

Spam PMs – June 18

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Spam PMs – June 18

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 147 total)
  • Author
    Scathach
    Participant

Yep.

I’m especially annoyed with emails, that under the new electronic communication laws, have to have an “unsubscribe” link when I never subscribed in the first place!

Yeah, we need a new rant thread!

Life is beautiful.

Clay
      Keymaster

Thanks everyone for the heads up. That account has been flagged and the IP blocked. It never ends! Maybe there’s a general spike in spam activity lately for some reason. I used to get the occasional spam call on my cell phone, but have gotten lots of them in the last week.

Bodancia
        Participant

Bunch of awful SPAM classified ads have been created today! !

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Yea I’ve been seeing it a lot too. At least it’s obvious spam and not something like a fellow forum member PMing you trying to be your buddy and get you to email them.

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Anonymous

These cell Billionaires have bought our government to stop them from regulating. When I track a spam call the number is not in use. A Multiple lawsuit going after all the carriers for not regulating their servers from back door infiltration could put a stop to it. I get 3 to 5 a day, unless I know the number I do not answer, then call back, if it is not legit, with the software I have I block it and report it. If everyone did this the number will come up as a teller marker or no ringing. This has cut down my Robo calls 75%.
              Hey what is this crap on the Classified Adds?

nessiemom
              Participant

I just received one from the Noyes person…

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Yup, Kayla Noyes strikes again

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Leza Wallace
                  Participant

I have Noyes Kayla. Same overall MO.

Susie
                    Keymaster

We apologize, we’ve had more SPAM messages from Kayla Noyes. The spammer has been blocked. If you got a message just delete it – don’t follow any links (I don’t think they will work anyway). Rest assured the the Spammer does not have your personal email address – the message you received in your email is from our website telling you that you have a message in your Windstone Private Messages. We are doing out best to keep them out but as there is nothing that prevents real people from creating accounts for robots to send spam from, its difficult. Pretty much if you see a message that begins “Hello” or “Hello Dear” from someone you do not know, be suspicious, don’t open any links, and check the forum to see if anyone else has remarked about it.
                      Thank you to everyone who emailed us to alert us – that helps us block them quickly.

etruscan
                      Participant

I see that Kayla Noyes has reappeared. Delete all “her” messages without reading!

Clay
                        Keymaster

Yes, Kayla is back. Every time I delete her account, “she” just creates a new one from a different IP address. Sorry folks—I’m trying!

StormDancer
                          Participant

Thanks Clay, We know you are trying and we appreciate you!

Looking for:
                            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Captain_Vegeta
                            Participant

Yes, thank you for all your efforts, Clay! We appreciate you! These people are just persistent annoyances.

I was hopping on to let you know that Kayla is back, but it seems that etruscan has beaten me to it. Thanks, etruscan!

Kayla has reversed her name to Noyes Kayla this time. (rolls her eyes) Like we’re so unobservant that we won’t know it her at first glance.

sherry10151982
                              Participant

She’s a virus; a cancer on everyone’s lives!!! Blast her to infinity Clay!!!

LZ
                                Participant

This user gets the award for most persistent spammer! “Kayla” is back with spamming PMs.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 147 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.