Spam PMs – June 18

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Spam PMs – June 18

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 37 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Suzanne-Marie 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Yea I got it too. I just blocked her since this same account seems to do this over and over.

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirins
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons
    Rainbow Grab Bag Cougars, Oris, and Unis

Clay
    Keymaster

I just flagged the account as a spammer—thanks for letting us know. They are actually different accounts. I flag them, and then eventually this person creates another one with a slight variation on the name and a different email address, and then we do this little dance all over again. Fun!

Michael
    Participant

OOOWWW I’m in love,,,
    I just got this spam from Kayla Noyes

Hello dear,

My name is Kayla Noyes,from USA, I am looking for a nice, trustworthy and wonderful Partner, and I saw your profile here and I decided to get in touch with you. I hope we can be friends too. And I want to discuss something very urgent and important with you and I will send you the details and my photos as soon as I receive an email from you,write me at my email address (kaylanoyes172@gmail.com)

Michael
    Participant

I just got this spam from Kayla Noyes

Hello dear,

My name is Kayla Noyes,from USA, I am looking for a nice, trustworthy and wonderful Partner, and I saw your profile here and I decided to get in touch with you. I hope we can be friends too. And I want to discuss something very urgent and important with you and I will send you the details and my photos as soon as I receive an email from you,write me at my email address (kaylanoyes172@gmail.com)

etruscan
    Participant

You might also take a look at Imogene. She posted this in the “Heck Yeah” thread:
    of course cats love freedom and getting used to wearing a harness can take months. accidentally engulfed on topanimalreview
. So they for some reason do not like them and try to throw off all the time.. How to train your feline friend to wear a harness is a straight question that worries me

Elise
    Participant

She is Back!!!
    What is this person after? What does a bunch of WE have to offer from this end? Sorry if it is a stupid question but I just don’t understand what they would want with WS collectors.

Michael
    Participant

Head Gamers I could use a good laugh now and then. no harm done. she is just fishing in a pond of no fish.

Suzanne-Marie
    Participant

Good one Michael !!

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.