fbpx

Spam PMs – June 18

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Spam PMs – June 18

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 147 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Yea I got it too. I just blocked her since this same account seems to do this over and over.

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Clay
      Keymaster

I just flagged the account as a spammer—thanks for letting us know. They are actually different accounts. I flag them, and then eventually this person creates another one with a slight variation on the name and a different email address, and then we do this little dance all over again. Fun!

Anonymous

OOOWWW I’m in love,,,
          I just got this spam from Kayla Noyes

Hello dear,

My name is Kayla Noyes,from USA, I am looking for a nice, trustworthy and wonderful Partner, and I saw your profile here and I decided to get in touch with you. I hope we can be friends too. And I want to discuss something very urgent and important with you and I will send you the details and my photos as soon as I receive an email from you,write me at my email address (kaylanoyes172@gmail.com)

Anonymous

I just got this spam from Kayla Noyes

Hello dear,

My name is Kayla Noyes,from USA, I am looking for a nice, trustworthy and wonderful Partner, and I saw your profile here and I decided to get in touch with you. I hope we can be friends too. And I want to discuss something very urgent and important with you and I will send you the details and my photos as soon as I receive an email from you,write me at my email address (kaylanoyes172@gmail.com)

etruscan
            Participant

You might also take a look at Imogene. She posted this in the “Heck Yeah” thread:
              of course cats love freedom and getting used to wearing a harness can take months. accidentally engulfed on topanimalreview
. So they for some reason do not like them and try to throw off all the time.. How to train your feline friend to wear a harness is a straight question that worries me

Elise
              Participant

She is Back!!!
                What is this person after? What does a bunch of WE have to offer from this end? Sorry if it is a stupid question but I just don’t understand what they would want with WS collectors.

Anonymous

Head Gamers I could use a good laugh now and then. no harm done. she is just fishing in a pond of no fish.

Suzanne-Marie
                  Participant

Good one Michael !!

Madison
                    Participant

Got a message from Cooper Marie that’s spam.

Clay
                      Keymaster

Got a message from Cooper Marie that’s spam.

Yes, CooperMarie sent out a bunch of spam PMs. I flagged that account as a spammer and blacklisted their IP address, which should stop them (for now). Anyone who got a PM from CooperMarie, please just delete it. Thanks for reporting it Madison.

Jennifer
                        Keymaster

I don’t know if the were sending any PMs (I didn’t receive any), but I just marked three more accounts as spammers this morning as they made obvious spam topics.
                          (Edit: make that 5 or 6, though I lost count. Time to go feed the chickens and get some coffee)

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                          My art: featherdust.com

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

New Kayla spam this morning. I’ve already deleted mine.

tig3r06
                            Participant

There’s also doberman puppies for sale in the classified section. Maybe the person is not a spammer and didn’t read the rules?

Azurielle
                              Participant

I got a “Kayla” message. Anyone ever email her to try to find out what her scam is? And can’t the account be deleted, or does she just keep remaking it?

Keeper of the Fledgings

Clay
                                Keymaster

I got a “Kayla” message. Anyone ever email her to try to find out what her scam is? And can’t the account be deleted, or does she just keep remaking it?

Every time this happens I delete the account and blacklist the IP, and then eventually she(?) creates a new account with a different email address and does it all over again. I think about 8 accounts so far.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 147 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.