Spam PMs – June 18

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Spam PMs – June 18

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    Clay
    Keymaster

SPAM post by Michelle Woods in this thread “Classified ads and paypal payments – Please read if you are a buyer or a seller” which is in “Announcements”.

Thanks, it’s been removed.

Mika
    Participant

Suspicious post made by Eri Overton in the Announcement subforum’s Classified ads and paypal payments – Please read if you are a buyer or a seller

Ela_Hara
    Participant

Suspicious post made by Eri Overton in the Announcement subforum’s Classified ads and paypal payments – Please read if you are a buyer or a seller

This is the exact post that spammer ‘Michelle Woods’ posted – word for word.

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    SEARCHING...for a Red-eyed Razorback Boar! I'd love to Trade, Buy or... Let's Make a Deal!
    SEARCHING...for the Red-Capped KS Adult Poad - please see my Classified Ad!
    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Clay
    Keymaster

This is the exact post that spammer ‘Michelle Woods’ posted – word for word.

Thanks for letting me know. I deleted the account.

fatalbeauty
    Participant

someone is posting about CBD bars in the announcement forum….asking us to be reviewers and other such weird things….

also another weirdly worded sounds spammy posting in the Classified ads and paypal payments – Please read if you are a buyer or a seller thread….

Sitting Cat found! SOON!!!!! OMG YEY!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

someone is posting about CBD bars in the announcement forum….asking us to be reviewers and other such weird things….

also another weirdly worded sounds spammy posting in the Classified ads and paypal payments – Please read if you are a buyer or a seller thread….

I got rid of the spammer that replied to the Classified Ads and Paypayl Payments thread, but I don’t see the other. Maybe someone else got rid of them before I could! Thanks for letting us know.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Time sensitive issues: See a spammer? Website going haywire? email me! nambroth at gmail.com
    My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.