Spam PMs – June 18

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Spam PMs – June 18

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 147 total)
  • Author
    Clay
    Keymaster

SPAM post by Michelle Woods in this thread “Classified ads and paypal payments – Please read if you are a buyer or a seller” which is in “Announcements”.

Thanks, it’s been removed.

Mika
      Participant

Suspicious post made by Eri Overton in the Announcement subforum’s Classified ads and paypal payments – Please read if you are a buyer or a seller

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Suspicious post made by Eri Overton in the Announcement subforum’s Classified ads and paypal payments – Please read if you are a buyer or a seller

This is the exact post that spammer ‘Michelle Woods’ posted – word for word.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Zeppard Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Clay
          Keymaster

This is the exact post that spammer ‘Michelle Woods’ posted – word for word.

Thanks for letting me know. I deleted the account.

fatalbeauty
            Participant

someone is posting about CBD bars in the announcement forum….asking us to be reviewers and other such weird things….

also another weirdly worded sounds spammy posting in the Classified ads and paypal payments – Please read if you are a buyer or a seller thread….

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Jennifer
              Keymaster

someone is posting about CBD bars in the announcement forum….asking us to be reviewers and other such weird things….

also another weirdly worded sounds spammy posting in the Classified ads and paypal payments – Please read if you are a buyer or a seller thread….

I got rid of the spammer that replied to the Classified Ads and Paypayl Payments thread, but I don’t see the other. Maybe someone else got rid of them before I could! Thanks for letting us know.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

GardenNinja
                Participant

There’s a new spam classified ad – OOm Singapore.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Clay
                  Keymaster

There’s a new spam classified ad – OOm Singapore.

Got it–thanks!

etruscan
                    Participant

New post in this old thread looks a lot like SPAM: Community › Ski’s Therapy Session Board is now OPEN!!

It was posted by VivianMcGee

Clay
                      Keymaster

New post in this old thread looks a lot like SPAM: Community › Ski’s Therapy Session Board is now OPEN!!

It was posted by VivianMcGee

That user has been marked as a spammer. Thanks for pointing it out.

etruscan
                        Participant

Another SPAM post appearing in an old thread.

The thread is “Happy Birthday Pixie-dust!” in the “Community” section.

The SPAM post is by mathygreen

Clay
                          Keymaster

Another SPAM post appearing in an old thread.

The thread is “Happy Birthday Pixie-dust!” in the “Community” section.

The SPAM post is by mathygreen

Thanks for pointing it out. Ela_Hara emailed me about it too. I marked that user as a spammer, which makes their posts disappear from the forum.

etruscan
                            Participant

Yet another SPAM post in an old thread.

The thread is “Might be gone for a while. Updated 3/27” under “Community”.
                              The post is by JohnEvans

Jennifer
                              Keymaster

Thank you! I got it taken care of. I appreciate that you let us know.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                                My art: featherdust.com

etruscan
                                Participant

This new member looks odd, but might be OK:

Jennifer Thomas is connected to a site called Lucky Cigar, including a link in her Forum signature.

https://windstoneeditions.com/members/luckycigar/

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 147 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.