fbpx

Some new PYOs

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

If your aluminum kirin is anything to go by, I say yes!!!! πŸ˜€

I love that Ki-rin and I say yes about the dragon.

littleironhorse
      Participant

By the way Nam, what color of eyes is that on the gold leafed dragon? It sort of looks like straw? Or maybe green? Whatever it is, it’s gorgeous!

Maria
        Participant

Nambroth wrote:

I’m thinking of doing an aluminum dragon, what do you guys think? Worth the trouble?

Yes! Please do!

WolfenMachine
          Participant

For some reason, when I click on two of the links, it re-directs to Dragon’s Cavern’s Phoenix Kirin ❓

Skigod377
            Participant

Its somehing to do with cookies that your computer is remembering.

Jennifer
              Keymaster

littleironhorse wrote:

By the way Nam, what color of eyes is that on the gold leafed dragon? It sort of looks like straw? Or maybe green? Whatever it is, it’s gorgeous!

They are straw! They match the citrine in his forhead. πŸ™‚ Thanks!!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Starbreeze
                Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

For some reason, when I click on two of the links, it re-directs to Dragon’s Cavern’s Phoenix Kirin ❓

I had the same problem. 😯

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

starbreeze wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

I had the same problem. 😯

Your cookies/cache or something aren’t up to date. Try clearing out your cookies/cache on your browser, then close then re-open your browser and see if that helps. It’s good to do once in a while anyway, keeps your computer a bit healthier. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Participant

I’m having a simliar difficulty. The links are taking me to Chessie’s artwork, even after I deleted my cookies. Hmmm….. πŸ˜•

I’ll just go to the gallery directly.

Patricia
                      Participant

Try hitting F5 that will refresh the screen, link, and cookies. πŸ™‚

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.