fbpx

Some new PYOs

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author

I love them and know exactly what you’re talking about with the black point wolf. Also, do you prefer using oxide or fine interferance paints? I love the last wolf most of all. That should become a production color or something on a new wolf.

They are totally amazing – I keep changing which one I like the best. The light wolf, the dark wolf – it is so hard. Not to say I don’t love the dragon – he is totally awesome.

If I was Melody and John I would keep them as display pieces of what can be done with PYOs but I hope they decide to send them out into the world of Windstone fan(atic)s! πŸ˜€

Patricia
    Participant

Those are AWESOME! You always do such great work Nam!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Watergazer wrote:

I love them and know exactly what you’re talking about with the black point wolf. Also, do you prefer using oxide or fine interferance paints? I love the last wolf most of all. That should become a production color or something on a new wolf.

I use all of them. I think he would be too complicated to airbrush!! I leave Melody and the fine production painters at the factory to work on production colors.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Starbreeze
        Participant

Oh, the black paint winged wolf is fantastic!!! I really want that one. πŸ˜€

I want the reddish grey wolf!

DM, are you going for Nam’s dragon? He’ll fit right in with the rest of your gold leaf dragons! πŸ˜‰

Jennifer
          Keymaster

I’ve been wicked busy lately (just got a new feathered child!) and I forgot to post this one! The weeeird one! XD

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=0

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Skigod377
            Participant

I think that one is my favorite.. though when you said weird… I was thinking the worst 😯

Maria
              Participant

Ooh! I love those aluminum scales! I’ve just found out I much prefer silvery leafing over gold.

Jennifer
                Keymaster

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Ooh! I love those aluminum scales! I’ve just found out I much prefer silvery leafing over gold.

I like the look of silver better too! Perhaps if these leafed pieces do well I can afford some genuine white gold leaf, that would be pretty (and a warm silver)! It’s just so expensive. I’d go with genuine silver leaf, but the stuff in the gilding adhesive makes it tarnish almost instantly.

Maria
                  Participant

That would be gorgeous, Nam!

Starbreeze
                    Participant

Wow, Nam!!! I love that kirin!!! πŸ˜€

frozendragon
                      Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Wow, Nam!!! I love that kirin!!! πŸ˜€

hmmm…go figure….

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
                        Participant

thpppt πŸ˜›

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

I’m thinking of doing an aluminum dragon, what do you guys think? Worth the trouble?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.