fbpx

Some new PYOs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

I always forget to post here, but I have a few new PYOs on their way to the Windstone Factory.

If you want you can find them in the gallery, here:
      http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=2
      http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=1
      http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=0

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Skigod377
        Participant

Dang Nam… those are incredible…

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

I think we all know where that Gold one will try end up….Still thing you should have gotten the SK DM?? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Andrea
            Participant

I love the red wolf! Just beautiful!

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

Absolutely gorgeous Nam, I love that first wolf, the one with the lighter face and dark highlights. <3

wow- thats funny and am in planning stage of a leaf dragon! Have the leaf just waiting on the dragon! Not gold like that— but still leaf none the less! He looks amazing! Believe me I know about the leaf tho– what a pain! and don’t sneeze!
                mipa

Maria
                Participant

Oh wow. Those are gorgeous. I love the dark-faced wolf. Will we see them on E-Bay?

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Oh wow. Those are gorgeous. I love the dark-faced wolf. Will we see them on E-Bay?

You should. Their fate lies now in the hands of Melody, John, and the crew! ๐Ÿ™‚

Very nice work, Nam. I love your naturalistic colour schemes for the wolves. The wing details are very attractive.

The gold dragon is pretty impressive! Bet that was a task and a half… 0_0

Lokie
                    Participant

The dark face wolf is lovely ๐Ÿ™‚

I think the wolf with the green on his wings is very pretty mostly becaus eI think he actually looks soft.

All of those are really nice. I am leaning towards the Black Paint Winged Wolf.

lol, Nirvana.

Beautiful! My favorite is the 2nd wolf.

Arlla
                      Participant

You are so amazing, Nam. Wow.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                        -J R R Tolkien

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.