Some Art Pieces

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Some Art Pieces

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    Mika
    Participant

Thank you very much!:)

Mika
      Participant

Another WIP…

20200617_173649

It’s supposed to be machine and computer-based.

I think the green on the gills is too dark but I’m too far along to switch colors.

etruscan
        Participant

That’s an interesting sculpt!

pipsxlch
          Participant

Omg an axlotl! How awesome! Can’t wait to see it!

Mika
            Participant

The sculpture’s really nice in person. It’s very visually pleasing. Hopefully the paint job will do it justice in the end.

Mika
              Participant

Painted a tiny koi dragon today.

20200623_202519

20200623_202536

It has little gold-colored foil flakes on its body. I don’t know that the foil is made of but it’s so light that if you breathe in its general direction the stuff goes everywhere.

I liked the simple design so much I opted not to paint eyes on it.

It is for sale; contact me if interested. I can add eyes per buyer’s request.

Mika
                Participant

I made a few Halloween-y crafts over the weekend and is one was my favorite (also the only one I photographed)

20200830_223637

20200830_223601

The figure’s from Michaels.I’m glad I bought it a few weeks ago – it seems people cleared out a huge chunk of their Halloween stock already.

sherry10151982
                  Participant

Absolutely love it!!!

Mika
                    Participant

I recently finished a small painting commission for a friend.

The orange is glow in the dark (it glows the standard green). I wasn’t going to risk my sanity trying to paint stars on such a tiny figure so I opted for glitter instead.

etruscan
                      Participant

Very cute! As you may know, these little guys are now on ebay as well as etsy. The seller has a different ID for ebay. It’s vinylstickercustoms

https://www.ebay.com/sch/vinylstickercustoms/m.html?item=164382935457&hash=item2645fc89a1%3Ag%3As7gAAOSwNcpfX1RB&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

VS
                        Participant

One finished project (gave to bf because he fell in love with it).

And this one is in the works. Yes this has eye ridges. Unfortunately it curves and is therefore very hard to photograph. Painting and sculpt practice while waiting for dragon-repair conditions (I need an overcast weekend day or day off, interior lighting is too dark or has too many shadows, and outside is too dark by the time work ends now).

Celestial Rainstorm
                          Participant

Those are excellent!

Finding happiness again.

VS
                            Participant

Thanks! If anyone wants an octopus rock, let me know. 🙂

Mika
                              Participant

Since there are a number of Breyer collectors here I thought I’d mention that they have some neat “suncatcher” PYO sets. Interesting little translucent figures for someone to paint if they wanted to try something new.

Sara
                                Participant

Wow! I like the pictures of your art pieces, they’re beautiful! You’ve really got talent. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 136 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.