Some Art Pieces

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Some Art Pieces

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Mika 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Mika
    Participant

I worked on these during my spare time over the last few months. Pretty happy with how they all came out.

A little space box. All the sides are painted except for the bottom. It’s for a friend I just keep forgetting to send it to her.

A set of mountain paintings in their correct order. They were originally going to be more silhouette-like but the plan changed. They’ll be going up on the wall once I get the screws hammered in.

Lastly, this ceramic container I painted for Easter. I finished all the touch-ups and tweaks earlier today and gave it to my grandma.

Zexious
    Participant

Wow, wow! These are gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing <3!!!

I especially like the sixth photo. It’s almost Middle-Earth-esque. (Maybe I should just say ethereal and call it good? xD)

Kim
    Participant

Those are really cool!  I like how you painted all the mountain scenes!  I need to get back to painting too!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mika
    Participant

Thank you you two.:)

The fourth mountain painting is my personal favorite too Zexious.

StormDancer
    Participant

Great work. You have a lot of talent. Thank you for sharing!

Looking for:
    "COSMIC SHIFT #1 ORIENTAL DRAGON" and "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Mika
    Participant

It’s been a while! I didn’t work on any new art projects for almost half a year, but autumn really gave me a second wind and enough motivation to pick up the paint brush and glue gun.

I made an autumn wreath for myself. I really enjoyed making it so I picked up a couple more wreaths…

The third one I made. This I gave to my grandmother over the weekend. The second one would not photograph, but it is basically a smaller, simpler version of the first one.

And a paper mache pumpkin I painted. Wanted it to look like a jawbreaker with melted candy corn on top.

Bodine
    Participant

Happy Autumn to you.Love the wreaths.

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER & BE GOOD TO MOTHER EARTH🌎
    (Wanted.. Fantasy or Silhouette GB Young Unicorn)

Mika
    Participant

I finished something new!

I’ve been getting interested in miniatures, so I picked up some cheap DIY kits. This is the first I’ve finished. It came out pretty good all things considered – and it lights up!

There’s nothing I can do about the slight blurriness of the photos – my phone camera is just like that.>>’

Attachments:

etruscan
    Participant

Very cute!

Mika
    Participant

Finished a small thing.

(very shiny rear…)

It’s name is Sweet Nostalgia. I painted this to use up excess paint I mixed for Candy-Corn.

Attachments:
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.