So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,336 through 1,350 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    chibishiro12
    Participant

Whoa, that chicken is awesome. Could we have colorshift chickens, please? A colorshift chicken in black/purple would be fantasy but so close to real chickens!

Sorry… didn’t mean to double post.

I had intended to have it be a pebble chicken, but I get the feeling that people really want it to be a Paint-yer-own chicken. There are so many beautiful and intricate chicken markings, it might be a better to let them be brush painted by many different hands.

Darn I was hoping for a pebble chicken. I’m no good at painting things.

Looking for-
      red fire young dragon
      old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Landipan
      Participant

Whoa, that chicken is awesome. Could we have colorshift chickens, please? A colorshift chicken in black/purple would be fantasy but so close to real chickens!

Sorry… didn’t mean to double post.

I had intended to have it be a pebble chicken, but I get the feeling that people really want it to be a Paint-yer-own chicken. There are so many beautiful and intricate chicken markings, it might be a better to let them be brush painted by many different hands.

Darn I was hoping for a pebble chicken. I’m no good at painting things.

If the chicken does end up as a PYO, you could always commission someone here to paint it for you, I think a lot of our PYO painters here will do awesome things with this grumpy lil gal.

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Landipan
        Participant

Ak! triple posts! lol

*Formerly meowmix101

Landipan
          Participant

Ak! triple posts! lol

*Formerly meowmix101

Kelsey
            Participant

Isn’t the hoarder dragon the one that they had a batch of them painted but still have not released them to us yet? I think there was a photo sometime last year on Facebook.

Facebook photos show a lot of hoarder dragons painted in a variety of colors – one or two per color so they may be test paints. No sign, however, that the dragon is actually coming into the store.

Are these the Hoarder Dragons??

Could it be?!?! Grab bag dragons?

Posted by Windstone Editions on Friday, January 3, 2014

Nah…

I would LOVE to see them released!!! 🙂

etruscan
              Participant

Isn’t the hoarder dragon the one that they had a batch of them painted but still have not released them to us yet? I think there was a photo sometime last year on Facebook.

Facebook photos show a lot of hoarder dragons painted in a variety of colors – one or two per color so they may be test paints. No sign, however, that the dragon is actually coming into the store.

Nah…

It looks like they’re the Hoarders, but that photo is over two years old. If they were going to be released I can’t imagine why they’re still in limbo.

These are the photos under discussion. They were taken in January 2014:

PrairieVixen
                Participant

I looooooooove the Chicken! :love: I’m hoping you will keep it a Pebble Chicken!

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Celestial Rainstorm
                  Participant

I do admit, I am falling in love so quickly with the chicken. There’s just something about her face and fluffy butt.

Finding happiness again.

Kim
                    Blocked

I am just curious if more baby unicorns were cast since people were asking about them a few months ago? The last fantasy grab bag batch of baby unicorns came out on 2/9/2013. So I have been waiting over 3 years for more fantasy baby unis. I would be nice if more came out soon if there were two batches like the poads with fantasy and safari. Also what about the young unis too?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

rachelled
                      Participant

Nah…

It looks like they’re the Hoarders, but that photo is over two years old. If they were going to be released I can’t imagine why they’re still in limbo.

Ahhh! I got really excited for a moment. Why was it these little guys were halted?

Melody
                        Keymaster

Nah…

Ahhh! I got really excited for a moment. Why was it these little guys were halted?

We had planned to do a “kickstarter” to produce these as grab bags, mostly just to get exposure, and to try letting folks pre-order as many as they wanted, instead of having a one-per-customer thing. The kickstarter project got stalled.

Courtney
                          Participant

I would kick-start the heck out of that, so would my mother. Why was it stalled?

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Courtney
                            Participant

Those are super neat!

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

etruscan
                              Participant

I would kick-start the heck out of that, so would my mother. Why was it stalled?

Lack of time to organize a Kickstarter campaign.

rock-reader
                                Participant

Lack of time to organize a Kickstarter campaign.

Surely we have some elite organizers that would help Windstone out? I’m hopeless at getting things done myself, but anyone out there willing and available? Just checking….

Viewing 15 posts - 1,336 through 1,350 (of 1,640 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.