fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,321 through 1,335 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

I’m riveted on the little dragon facing the mini keeper, between it and the horse bust and just over/behind the images of the Quilin. What’s the story on him? Ever hopeful on new dragons!
      (and I really like the Quilin, speaking of him. I like the doggish feeling of him!)

I have been trying to do a pebble dragon, but they always end up being too complicated. This one looks a lot like the mini keeper, facing the other way.

etruscan
      Participant

Isn’t the hoarder dragon the one that they had a batch of them painted but still have not released them to us yet? I think there was a photo sometime last year on Facebook.

Facebook photos show a lot of hoarder dragons painted in a variety of colors – one or two per color so they may be test paints. No sign, however, that the dragon is actually coming into the store.

etruscan
        Participant

On Melody’s Facebook page.

chicken

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

So far the Hoarder dragon hasn’t made it as a production piece. Could he have a future as a PYO?

Oh goodness, he would be an instant fave for me as a PYO, as he’s a lil more to my style than the current smaller PYO dragon! I definitely second this idea!

And the pebble pony is beautiful! Looking forward to getting one, would love a lighter buckskin production run! (Lighter = Lighter than the buckskin peg’s)

Is it just me or does the test paint PYO oriental dragon look like he’s eagerly awaiting a fist bump? Haha

Ela_Hara
            Participant

So far the Hoarder dragon hasn’t made it as a production piece. Could he have a future as a PYO?

Oh goodness, he would be an instant fave for me as a PYO, as he’s a lil more to my style than the current smaller PYO dragon! I definitely second this idea!

And the pebble pony is beautiful! Looking forward to getting one, would love a lighter buckskin production run! (Lighter = Lighter than the buckskin peg’s)

Is it just me or does the test paint PYO oriental dragon look like he’s eagerly awaiting a fist bump? Haha

YES for me also to a PYO Hoarder Dragon, and Yeah… LOL … FIST BUMP ME DUDE! (and stuff my mouth with Cheese too! I’m Hungry!) 😀

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Melissa
              Participant

Whoa, that chicken is awesome. Could we have colorshift chickens, please? A colorshift chicken in black/purple would be fantasy but so close to real chickens!

Melissa
                Participant

Whoa, that chicken is awesome. Could we have colorshift chickens, please? A colorshift chicken in black/purple would be fantasy but so close to real chickens!

Sorry… didn’t mean to double post.

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

On Melody’s Facebook page.

chicken

LOVE this chicken!!! I collect old glass “hen on nest” pieces and this would just be too dang cute tucked into that collection!

tdm

tdm

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

I’m riveted on the little dragon facing the mini keeper, between it and the horse bust and just over/behind the images of the Quilin. What’s the story on him? Ever hopeful on new dragons!
                      (and I really like the Quilin, speaking of him. I like the doggish feeling of him!)

I have been trying to do a pebble dragon, but they always end up being too complicated. This one looks a lot like the mini keeper, facing the other way.

When I think of a pebble dragon, I think of something real similar to the dragon bookends, but not textured and laying down kinda like the cougar (maybe mirror image the cougar so they can compliment each other when displayed)
                      I also think it would be cute if the tail kind of wrapped around the front with a foot resting over it… that’s what pops into my head, anyway, lol

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

Maybe the Pebble Dragon can be rolling or tucked and simple like a Netsuke?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

jmoore
                        Participant

LOVE the chicken!!

Melody
                          Keymaster

Isn’t the hoarder dragon the one that they had a batch of them painted but still have not released them to us yet? I think there was a photo sometime last year on Facebook.

Facebook photos show a lot of hoarder dragons painted in a variety of colors – one or two per color so they may be test paints. No sign, however, that the dragon is actually coming into the store.

oops! I answered the wrong comment.

Melody
                            Keymaster

Sorry… didn’t mean to double post.

I had intended to have it be a pebble chicken, but I get the feeling that people really want it to be a Paint-yer-own chicken. There are so many beautiful and intricate chicken markings, it might be a better to let them be brush painted by many different hands.

Melody
                              Keymaster

No, the Hoarder (I guess that is the name that stuck) isn’t a PYO. He is part grab bag and part production.

No, the Hoarder (I guess that is the name that stuck) isn’t a PYO. He is part grab bag and part production.

Oooooh I would be VERY excited for a Hoarder grab bag! Any idea when it’ll come along? Or would that be telling? 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1,321 through 1,335 (of 1,640 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.