fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,111 through 1,125 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

Susie is giving priority to filling Christmas orders, so she suggests that we not put the GB young poads™ in the store until after Christmas.
      What do you think?

Less stress for Susie and less stress for you guys.

How far after xmas? I will be traveling and with really spotty wifi so it’s a nightmare for me. I imagine a lot of people will be traveling for the holidays or seeing family so it might result in a lot of compulsive email checking when we should be paying attention to loved ones. But I can see why it would be easier for the store and am sympathetic to that. If you have to push it back, it would make sense to me push it back to after the New Year’s holiday.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Melody
      Keymaster

Susie is giving priority to filling Christmas orders, so she suggests that we not put the GB young poads™ in the store until after Christmas.
        What do you think?

How far after xmas? I will be traveling and with really spotty wifi so it’s a nightmare for me unless you also push it back past the New Year. But I can see why it would be easier for the store.

Yeah, that’s a problem too, people will be traveling around right after Christmas…hmmm.
        Well, I don’t think these will sell out really fast, there’s nearly 300 of them. Probably no need to panic.

Natasha
        Participant

Probably no need to panic.

I will one day convince my anxiety of this fact…I think 😉

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          Gothic - Mahogany

Scathach
          Participant

What do you think?

How far after xmas? I will be traveling and with really spotty wifi so it’s a nightmare for me unless you also push it back past the New Year. But I can see why it would be easier for the store.

Yeah, that’s a problem too, people will be traveling around right after Christmas…hmmm.
            Well, I don’t think these will sell out really fast, there’s nearly 300 of them. Probably no need to panic.

Noooo….. please no waiting till January! 🙁 That would make me very, very sad 🙁

I understand about needing to fill Christmas orders, though. So, how about a boxing day release? Hmmm…???

Life is beautiful.

Mary
            Participant

What do you think?

I understand about needing to fill Christmas orders, though. So, how about a boxing day release? Hmmm…???

That takes away the option of ordering them for Xmas gifts also, but if we can make Susie’s life easier than it’s worth it.

PrairieVixen
              Participant

Me too, these were going to be my Christmas gifts from hubby and my parents. 🙁 Susie’s such a sweetheart, I don’t want my poad addiction to make her life a ton harder, but I’ll admit I’d definitely be a bit sad if they didn’t come out til after Christmas.

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Starbreeze
                Participant

I’m sure Susie has her own Christmas preparations to make and doesn’t need the hassle of filling a million Poad orders.

I think we should wait.

Serendipity
                  Participant

Could you split each batch in half (Which may be complicated with the number of batches this time), and only put half in now for people who want them for Christmas, then put the other half in after the new year? That way Susie has less to potentially process and people have options. If they sell out quickly the January batch could be a “only if you didn’t buy one in the last batch” type of thing.

But I agree that if it comes down to it, I would rather wait than to bury Susie in orders. I’m sure even half would be a lot to process!

Scathach
                    Participant

I’m sure Susie has her own Christmas preparations to make and doesn’t need the hassle of filling a million Poad orders.

I think we should wait.

You’re right. Susie needs a break.

Life is beautiful.

Scathach
                      Participant

Could you split each batch in half (Which may be complicated with the number of batches this time), and only put half in now for people who want them for Christmas, then put the other half in after the new year? That way Susie has less to potentially process and people have options. If they sell out quickly the January batch could be a “only if you didn’t buy one in the last batch” type of thing.

But I agree that if it comes down to it, I would rather wait than to bury Susie in orders. I’m sure even half would be a lot to process!

I think that half batches are worse than a full on batch. There’s also the problem of people getting two, one from each half.

If we’re going to wait and make Susie’s life easier (let’s face it, it’s probably too late for us to make Melody’s easier), then let’s wait until after Christmas. Is Boxing Day too soon after? Please don’t throw things at me, just asking.

Life is beautiful.

Natasha
                        Participant

I think that half batches are worse than a full on batch. There’s also the problem of people getting two, one from each half.

If we’re going to wait and make Susie’s life easier (let’s face it, it’s probably too late for us to make Melody’s easier), then let’s wait until after Christmas. Is Boxing Day too soon after? Please don’t throw things at me, just asking.

They don’t release items on the weekends and Boxing day is on a weekend.

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          Gothic - Mahogany

Kim
                          Blocked

Oh that’s funny as I was madly trying to get money together to buy a poad for Christmas. I would be fine either way. I get more money on about Dec. 23 so if they were after Christmas, I might be able to afford a couple or combine other items with them. If they are before though I would be able to buy at least one.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ferlin1984
                            Participant

I am torn on this as well. I know a family member wanted to get me one for Christmas and it would have been my main present. However I know that the holidays should be spent with family and wouldn’t want Susie to be stressed about filling orders.

etruscan
                              Participant

They don’t release items on the weekends and Boxing day is on a weekend.

There actually have been a few Saturday releases but it usually is a week day. I doubt that anybody will be working at Windstone on Boxing Day, or that anybody SHOULD BE working there on Boxing Day. I don’t know how feasible the week between Christmas and New Years would be.

etruscan
                                Participant

I am torn on this as well. I know a family member wanted to get me one for Christmas and it would have been my main present. However I know that the holidays should be spent with family and wouldn’t want Susie to be stressed about filling orders.

Maybe your family member can get you a gift certificate and then you can use that for the poad.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,111 through 1,125 (of 1,640 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.