fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,126 through 1,140 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    rachelled
    Participant

I’ve been on pins and needles for about a week… So admittedly I’d be disappointed, but I would totally understand.

Ela_Hara
      Participant

I’m good with waiting until after Christmas, and as etrucan mentioned, WS Gift Certificates are always available. They’re an excellent option in my opinion. ๐Ÿ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ferlin1984
        Participant

Oh yeah….that is a great idea! Thanks. I will let them know ๐Ÿ™‚

rachelled
          Participant

My only concern is not knowing the approximate date as we do/did, it may be easier to miss out on the GB or the GB type we want.

Either way, I wouldn’t be comfortable buying a gift certificate counting on getting a grab bag. I have bad luck is all. :p

Melody
            Keymaster

Noooo….. please no waiting till January! ๐Ÿ™ That would make me very, very sad ๐Ÿ™

Me too, these were going to be my Christmas gifts from hubby and my parents. ๐Ÿ™ Susie’s such a sweetheart, I don’t want my poad addiction to make her life a ton harder, but I’ll admit I’d definitely be a bit sad if they didn’t come out til after Christmas.

OH. Well let’s see what Susie says…

Danzig Moon (Karen)
              Participant

Susie is giving priority to filling Christmas orders, so she suggests that we not put the GB young poadsโ„ข in the store until after Christmas.
                What do you think?

Less stress for Susie and less stress for you guys.

Susie is here for us all thru the year doing her WS MAGIC things for us and IMO I believe we could give her a break, let her take care of all the Christmas and wait till after Christmas for these GB Poads. I would rather us go a bit nuts than to drive Susie to an “early grave” so to speak.

You can always make the GB Poads Happy New Year Gifts :party:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

After Christmas would be awesome! Especially if it’s easier for Susie and the Windstone family!

I think we demand quite enough from them already.

Even if they came out tomorrow by the time they are boxed, picked up by the shipper and sent off this time of year with the holiday delays, they’re not going to arrive in time anyway. I’d be happy to start my new year out with a poad ๐Ÿ™‚

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Hannah
                  Participant

Eh. I kind of hate questions like this because, if you were really hoping for Poads before Christmas and express an opinion that they get released before, you’re the bad guy who wants to work Susie to death.

That said, I do not want Susie to overwork herself, but I was certainly thinking these would be out for Christmas and be available for gifting at Christmastime.

In the end, it’s Windstone’s decision. I think in the future if there’s a decision like this to be made, it might be easier on some of our consciences if the decision was made internally and just announced as fact (“Sorry guys, it turns out that the Poads are not going to be ready until after Christmas!” would be just fine).

I may be reading into it too much, but I am sensitive to ethical dilemmas (as minute as this one may be), and I do not like feeling like my opinion will be inadvertently causing someone else strife. :/

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                    Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

etruscan
                    Participant

In the end, it’s Windstone’s decision. I think in the future if there’s a decision like this to be made, it might be easier on some of our consciences if the decision was made internally and just announced as fact (“Sorry guys, it turns out that the Poads are not going to be ready until after Christmas!” would be just fine).

Yes, I agree. It is nice that Windstone cares about our opinions but I don’t think we should be consulted on this one.

rachelled
                      Participant

Yes, I agree. It is nice that Windstone cares about our opinions but I don’t think we should be consulted on this one.

I agree also ๐Ÿ™‚

I feel badly because my disappointment may make someone else feel guilty, but I have no desire to pile anyone with work around Christmas any more than anyone else here does I am sure! (conversely, I don’t want anyone to feel bad about NOT working through the holidays – just enjoy that time off!)

We’ll be fine with whatever you guys decide. We’re just lucky to have you ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kim
                        Blocked

For anyone international, even if they were boxed up and sent out this week, I am not sure if they would make it before Christmas anyway. But like someone else mentioned, would it be possible to release half now and half after Christmas so that those who want them now can get them and those who are still waiting on more money to come in can get them after Christmas? If not then it would probably be better to wait. I kind of wanted one for Christmas but at least if I wait I will have more money to buy other pieces after Christmas.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ferlin1984
                          Participant

I know the final decision is up to Windstone and an exact date cant be released, I only hope we can a have a little heads up regarding before or after the holidays. I will be traveling this weekend and would hate to miss the release.

Prezaurian
                            Participant

I am most likely not getting a poad from these three batches but here’s an idea for the people who want them. It’s only a suggestion so feel free to disregard. In order to give Susie a break, the people who want to gift poads or receive poads as gifts could make do with store vouchers OR a homemade ‘IOU a Poad’ coupon (to be redeemed by the recipient to the gifter when the poads are released).

KaytanaPhoenix
                              Participant

Eh. I kind of hate questions like this because, if you were really hoping for Poads before Christmas and express an opinion that they get released before, you’re the bad guy who wants to work Susie to death.

That said, I do not want Susie to overwork herself, but I was certainly thinking these would be out for Christmas and be available for gifting at Christmastime.

I may be reading into it too much, but I am sensitive to ethical dilemmas (as minute as this one may be), and I do not like feeling like my opinion will be inadvertently causing someone else strife. :/

Right? I had no intentions on buying from this GB batch, but just as someone seeing this unfold, I kind of felt bad for those who may have hoped to gift one… I personally was waiting for the Hippocampus for a gift but ran out of time, with no promise they were coming before Christmas and no status updates, I ordered a completely different gift, to be sure my ‘backup’ gift idea would get here in time…

Scathach
                                Participant

Could you split each batch in half (Which may be complicated with the number of batches this time), and only put half in now for people who want them for Christmas, then put the other half in after the new year? That way Susie has less to potentially process and people have options. If they sell out quickly the January batch could be a “only if you didn’t buy one in the last batch” type of thing.

But I agree that if it comes down to it, I would rather wait than to bury Susie in orders. I’m sure even half would be a lot to process!

I think that half batches are worse than a full on batch. There’s also the problem of people getting two, one from each half.

If we’re going to wait and make Susie’s life easier (let’s face it, it’s probably too late for us to make Melody’s easier), then let’s wait until after Christmas. Is Boxing Day too soon after? Please don’t throw things at me, just asking.

They don’t release items on the weekends and Boxing day is on a weekend.

Well, I believe that in the past somethings have been released on a Saturday. Someone will no doubt correct me if I’m wrong.

From a retail standpoint in Canada, Boxing Day sales would be Sunday and/or Monday. It was simply a suggestion, intended as a slightly humorous day that is after Christmas. That’s all. I certainly didn’t mean to imply that Susie would be working on the weekend.

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,126 through 1,140 (of 1,640 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.