fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    MandBsMom
    Participant

Check out this pic that was just posted to Facebook:

I would go bug eyed too if I had to paint these lovelies!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

MandBsMom
      Participant

Oh, I saw you posted this on the other thread Hannah. I was busy putting the kiddos to bed and doing a little painting on my PYO swap piece!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Melissa
        Participant

Check out this pic that was just posted to Facebook:

I would go bug eyed too if I had to paint these lovelies!

Fine straight lines on a bumpy scaled surface… Yikes! I’m impressed and exhausted just thinking about it. That little critter in the way upper right is utterly enchanting!

etruscan
          Participant

Did this batch of fantasy kirins use up the unpainted “small foot” standing kirins?

Melody
            Keymaster

Did this batch of fantasy kirins use up the unpainted “small foot” standing kirins?

No, There was between 400-500 of them cast! Still a big batch left.
              I am also going to paint a batch of simple koi ones, like tanchos, when I get can to it. I Need to paint ebay stuff today, then I’ll round up a raffle piece of some kind.
              Then cougars or brindle wolves…or merle gothic unis.

Natasha
              Participant

I am also going to paint a batch of simple koi ones, like tanchos, when I get can to it. I Need to paint ebay stuff today, then I’ll round up a raffle piece of some kind.

Those all sound awesome! I’m really keen to see the Gothic Cougars and Merle Gothics! Any chance at a GB Batch of fantasy young or baby unis? I’m addicted to the unis, and I have yet to catch a young!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

fatalbeauty
                Participant

cougars! cougars! squeak! squeak!

4 things I'm looking for:
                  1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Ferlin1984
                  Participant

Would the tancho koi ki rin have just the red spot or would they be the black pattern with a red spot? I am not familiar with the patterns and looked up tancho koi and showed it with just a red spot and some with the black spots. I think if it inst too much trouble the black pattern would look awesome with the red spot.

Kim
                    Blocked

If you could also do a batch of the original brown kirins in the future that would also be cool. I would really love a merle wolf if you can do the brindle/merle batch together or a small batch of each. I am also excited for the cougars!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Aggie83
                      Participant

@Kim I love the original brown and white ki-rins as well, but I think I remember reading an explanation that keeping the white area clean while painting the brown details is extremely difficult. I got the impression it was unlikely that paint combo would see the light of day again on those sculpts. But I would love to be wrong.

Kelsey
                        Participant

Really excited for the cougars!!

Kiya
                          Participant

I think we all know it would be a pain, BUT, if you could do a handful of the standing babies in the original scheme (even if they end up going to ebay), I think it would be awesome! 🙂 The original Kirin family remains my absolute favorite as well as being my first Windstone purchase when I was just a kid. 🙂

etruscan
                            Participant

I see a few of these guys in the Windstone etsy store as of this evening (April 27):

MandBsMom
                              Participant

I see a few of these guys in the Windstone etsy store as of this evening (April 27):

Thanks Etruscan, like Windstone hasn’t gotten enough of my money lately! :p

rock-reader
                                Participant

Thanks Etruscan, like Windstone hasn’t gotten enough of my money lately! :p

And they just got some more of mine, LOL! Thanks, Etruscan, for bringing this to my attention – I collect the rainbow sparkle black pebble animals but eBay prices are too much for me.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 1,640 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.