fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    Stormbreeze
    Participant

Fantasy is a good idea. I like fantasy colors.

Brindle is also a nice thought for the future.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Kelsey
      Participant

I vote fantasy!

Mary
        Participant

Another vote for fantasy!!!

Hannah
          Participant

Any chance we might see some more Grab Bag Mini Keepers coming out soon? That would fit the “fantasy” bill, and it’s been a while since we had dragons come out!

I am still holding my breath for Young Poads to make an appearance in Grab Bag editions again too ๐Ÿ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

WolfenMachine
            Participant

Will there be more GBY unicorns in any color? I need to know with plenty of advance (as I’m sure we all would) so I can make sure I have enough for one or two.

Also, I know we JUST had some GB pebble wolves, but if there are more sometime this year, I’d love that. This last batch was so pretty! More along those lines. It was very diverse.

etruscan
              Participant

The GB tadpoads sold out last week (finally). I think we need GB Poads in other sizes now before more tadpoads. ๐Ÿ™‚

Melody
                Keymaster

The GB tadpoads sold out last week (finally). I think we need GB Poads in other sizes now before more tadpoads. ๐Ÿ™‚

I timed that pretty well! I wanted to make a year’s worth, and I painted those tadpoads last April!

etruscan
                  Participant

Are there any plans for Gothic unicorns in the Snow White scheme?

Natasha
                    Participant

My huge wants are GB’s of fantasy baby or young unicorns, fantasy young, adult or baby Poads, Mini-Keepers, and maybe Cougars in more natural schemes. I’m also looking forward to the Standing Ki-Rin grab bags! I hope they’re soon.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Stormbreeze
                      Participant

How are the brindle wolves coming along?

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Landipan
                        Participant

When will the Tanuki’s be available? That’s the sculpt I’m most excited about lately!

*Formerly meowmix101
                          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

This is Melody; I am signed in as “Drupaldragon” because my home computer won’t log me into the forum as Melody for some incomprehensible reason.

Lets see brindle wolves, cougars, merle and buckskin gothic unicorns. I haven’t started on those yet. I’ll get on it soon as I am done with these pain-in-the-butt fantasy kirins.
                          Tanukis and the 2 sitting foxes are being cast now.
                          We’ve only got a couple molds of each so far, so It will take a week or so until we have a decent sized batch together.

Ferlin1984
                          Participant

This is Melody; I am signed in as “Drupaldragon” because my home computer won’t log me into the forum as Melody for some incomprehensible reason.

Lets see brindle wolves, cougars, merle and buckskin gothic unicorns. I haven’t started on those yet. I’ll get on it soon as I am done with these pain-in-the-butt fantasy kirins.
                            Tanukis and the 2 sitting foxes are being cast now.
                            We’ve only got a couple molds of each so far, so It will take a week or so until we have a decent sized batch together.

Thank you for the update. Cant wait for the brindle wolves and Merle unicorns.
                            Do you foresee the fantasy batch taking another week or so to finish? Or have they worn out their welcome ๐Ÿ˜€ and will come out sooner?

Kim
                            Blocked

I am also wondering if the fantasy kirins are close to being finished or if they might be another week or two?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Aggie83
                              Participant

Given that the fantasy ki-rins are being such problem children, I suspect it will be a LOOOOONG time (if ever) before we see another batch of them. Would you mind giving us an estimate of how many there are in this batch? I know you initially said 40, but I think we are all hoping you decided to paint more.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 1,640 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.