So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    Ferlin1984
    Participant

Great idea! That would be much needed for her I’m sure. Especially after all those dragons.

Nightcrow
      Participant

I think Melody is still going to be painting Bantams for a while. It would be really nice to see new production colors on the griffins and hoofers though. They haven’t had any new colors in a while.

Haha, I feel like “Melody gets to take a long nap” is probably next on her schedule after all those Bantams! But I would definitely like to see a new Griffin color or two (Mystic Jade, Mystic Jade!! Black Rainbow!! or something blue, like a Stellar Jay or Indigo Bunting?) or even just some Griffin restocking; I’m on the list to be notified when Blue Morpho females and babies come back, and I don’t think I’m the only one. 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

LZ
        Participant

Restocking would be really really nice, as well as catching up the sitting oris to at least match the colors the other oris that were made before so people could complete the families. Ruby might be impossible, but maybe use a different red like on the bantams, and call it “garnet?”

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

etruscan
          Participant

Restocking would be really really nice, as well as catching up the sitting oris to at least match the colors the other oris that were made before so people could complete the families. Ruby might be impossible, but maybe use a different red like on the bantams, and call it “garnet?”

If I remember correctly, the Moon dragon also is missing some color groups to match the Sun dragon.

merrillannwhite
            Participant

Of course, if Melody is doing Bantams, Gina is doing eBay test paints, and Misty is casting, that doesn’t leave much time for production pieces either. The chances for new colors may improve once social distancing let’s up and more people can come back in.

Nightcrow
              Participant

If they’ve resolved the seam issues with the Moon Oriental, this would be great! I’m still patiently waiting for one in Peacock to round out my family, along with a Sitting Oriental in Peacock. If the seams are still causing problems, though, it’ll probably be a while.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Melody
                Keymaster

This is one reason I haven’t been sculpting, we can’t keep the ones we already have in stock!

etruscan
                  Participant

Gina posted these over the weekend on the Facebook page for Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official).

This color is named “Ocean’s Flame”. Gina says, “Reminds me and Susie of old dresses we had! They have gold/silver color shift next to the spines and dusted all over (the big Hatchers eggs are entirely gold/silver)”

Windstones_test-paint_pink-blue

This is “Witch Hazel”. Gina says, “Kinda autumny? Really mellow and feels like a chill family. The colors are laid over a mix of gold/silver and red/gold color shift pigment giving them a lot of depth in their sparkle that is subtle, but lovely”

Windstone_dragons_green-red

etruscan
                    Participant

P.S. The “Ocean’s Flame” male dragon was listed on ebay tonight. It looks as though he will be popular!

fatalbeauty
                      Participant

the Male Dragon in Ocean’s Flame just went up on Ebay….

edit: opps, etruscan beat me to it…..

4 things I'm looking for:
                        1. Mother Meerkat
                        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Mika
                        Participant

Ocean’s Flame looks really good on the Oriental, pegasus, and Ki-rins.

merrillannwhite
                          Participant

Love that baby Pegasus, and Witch Hazel is lovely.

Nightcrow
                            Participant

Witch Hazel is a nice green! Looks kind of like a Gold x Emerald hybrid, with the lighter green and the purple shading similar to the shading on the Gold dragons.

etruscan
                              Participant

Just in case anyone has any money left …
                                Gina posted this on the Facebook page for “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)”:

Gina says, “A mamma and her three babies

(Coming soon to an eBay near you)”

Windstone_test-paints_pinkblue_SK_royals

Ela_Hara
                                Participant

eBay prices have gone so sky high recently that I doubt I’ll be able to get one again. I’ll have to stick to Grab Bags and trading when I can.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 903 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.