fbpx

So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

Wow thats a lot of work. When the smoke clears are you going to bring in the others?

Hope so!

etruscan
      Participant

I have received a message about “Stone” color dragons in the store. They are very attractive in the photos!

“Why should gargoyles have all the fun? These dragons are airbrushed in a natural, earthy color with a matte finish that we call “Stone”. This process brings out the a myriad of shades in this subtle pallette of colors. They all have metallic tan glass eyes, light topaz Swarovsky crystals and gold painted details. The Mother Coiled has a gold plated pewter egg. This is a new color that was first introduced in the Kickstarter for the Bantam Dragons.

We are offering this color scheme in four types of dragons. Three of them (Male Dragon, Hatching Dragon, and Mother Coiled Dragon) we are offering in small batches to start but these will be considered “regular production” and will also be available from our dealers in the near future.
        The Mini-Keeper Dragon will be a small batch, “limited production” only available through the Windstone Store.
        All four dragons are now available in our store, ready to wing their way to your home and brighten your life with their companionship. Click on the pictures above [in the email] or visit us at our store …”

Ferlin1984
        Participant

…. and another dragon color… sniff sniff 😢. Maybe after the Bantam chaos quiets down a new hoofer color will be released.
          Although I must say I do really like the stone finish 😁

etruscan
          Participant

I got a “Stone” color coiled mother dragon. It’s usually not one of my favorite sculpts, but I really like her in that color.

Natasha
            Participant

I’m hoping for a grab bag of: Mineral/crystal/rock themed poads or Unis

Fantasy colts!

Fantasy Ponycorns!

Fantasy babies!

Safari babies!

Bats!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

melkatsa
              Participant

The new stone dragons are really nice! Would love to see how more sculpts look in stone, particularly the oriental dragons and ki-rins.

Natasha, I agree, more bats!

Pegasi1978
                Participant

…. and another dragon color… sniff sniff 😢. Maybe after the Bantam chaos quiets down a new hoofer color will be released.
                  Although I must say I do really like the stone finish 😁

I’m with you. I love the new stone color. It has to be my favorite dragon color in a long time. I have a bantam coming in that color and ordered the mini keeper.

All the Hooofers have always lagged behind dragons and gryphons in color choices. I’d even be interested to see how they might look in this stone finish. Could be interesting.

dragonmedley
                  Participant

The new stone dragons are really nice! Would love to see how more sculpts look in stone, particularly the oriental dragons and ki-rins.

Natasha, I agree, more bats!

Yes! I’d like to see the orientals in stone too!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

I like the Stone color scheme also – the Coiled Mother and Mini-Keeper look especially nice! I’m waiting for the Bantam Stone Dragon to go into the Store after the KS Bantams have been shipped out as well. I really wanted to get one during the KS, but didn’t have the funds before the end of the campaign.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ferlin1984
                      Participant

I would agree to anything on Natashas list as well… maybe not bats though as I don’t collect them but the rest for sure 😁

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

I’d like to see the two Rock Dragons get brought back into the fold as a limited production color. Maybe a limited run of the Young and Adult in the Woodland much like the Hearth was, or some kind of green color. That would be sooooooo amazing. <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

pipsxlch
                          Participant

I’d like to see the two Rock Dragons get brought back into the fold as a limited production color. Maybe a limited run of the Young and Adult in the Woodland much like the Hearth was, or some kind of green color. That would be sooooooo amazing. <3

Oh yes. This.

Ferlin1984
                            Participant

Any ideas for what’s next? 😁

etruscan
                              Participant

Any ideas for what’s next? 😁

Melody takes the rest of the year off?

merrillannwhite
                                Participant

I think Melody is still going to be painting Bantams for a while. It would be really nice to see new production colors on the griffins and hoofers though. They haven’t had any new colors in a while.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 903 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.