So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

Everyone – this is IMPORTANT!!!!!
      Ms. Melody has just posted a new thread – she has changed the way to claim a dragon for the Kickstarter….
      MAKE SURE YOU READ IT!!!

I’VE MADE CHANGES! How to claim Bantam dragons !

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Zeppard Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

LZ
      Participant

The white eye on the hatcher is so cool!!! I haven’t seen those before.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Moonracer
        Participant

You know I was thinking about the bantam dragon I got and how his color scheme is almost a reverse Emerald Peacock. This made me think wouldn’t it be fun to have a series of reverse painted figures, they could be called bizzaro dragons.

Ela_Hara
          Participant

WooHoo!
            Snow White and Jet Black family Ponycorns are now in the Store! YAY!
            I may need to get a Jet Black one at some point…. ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Zeppard Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ferlin1984
            Participant

I like that new unicorns that are coming out but I wish another color could be added. The dragons have so many colors and the poor equines are black and white 😢

Any brown color or Palomino or being the gray back would be awesome!

StormDancer
              Participant

I like that new unicorns that are coming out but I wish another color could be added. The dragons have so many colors and the poor equines are black and white 😢

Any brown color or Palomino or being the gray back would be awesome!

Yesss.. Slate grulla Ponycorns would be great!

Looking for:
                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Aaron
                Participant

Totally agree! I’ve never bought any of the unicorns–missed them when they were released in Silver Grulla/Slate Grulla, but if they were all released in those colors or something similar I would get them all!

merrillannwhite
                  Participant

I would love a collection of Appaloosa or pinto unicorns and pegs myself.

Bodine
                    Participant

Awaiting Ponycorns in old white and black.Gotta add to my herds.😁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Amy
                      Participant

Awaiting Ponycorns in old white and black.Gotta add to my herds.😁

Second this. Need Old White. Would be nice if they were lighter. The “old white” colt I have is so much darker than the rest of my Old white family.

Bodancia
                        Participant

I would love to see the unicorn family in a new color too! Palomino color would be awesome! ! !

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Anonymous

Ponycorns, Ponycorns, I would just like to see pieces, that are on the Windstone Site, that people are waiting for be replenished. Chalice the Flion for example. And I have an important question, is Gina the only painter at Windstone, at this time?

Amy
                            Participant

No, Gina is not the only painter.

Melody
                              Keymaster

Ponycorns, Ponycorns, I would just like to see pieces, that are on the Windstone Site, that people are waiting for be replenished. Chalice the Flion for example. And I have an important question, is Gina the only painter at Windstone, at this time?

Well, there is me, Gina, and occasionally Misty when she isn’t casting. This place is like a ghost town right now, but we got lots of social distancing room.

Anonymous

Wow thats a lot of work. When the smoke clears are you going to bring in the others?

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 903 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.